“And I respect that,” (F/n) looked at her phone, “I just don’t want him to give Kohana false hope, and then never fulfill it,” 

“I think you’re jumping to conclusions,” Shira told her, “listen, I understand what he did hurt you so much, and is something no one should ever experience,” Shira started, “but if Kohana is happy with what he is doing as of right now, don’t ruin it for her,” 

(F/n) let his words soak in. 

“Yes, you should be cautious around him,” Shira added, “but don’t completely restrict Kohana from him, especially since he hasn’t done anything to her,” 

She sighed. 

“I guess you’re right,” (F/n) admitted. 

“Bitch please,” Shira rolled his eyes, “I’m always right,” 

“Mhm,” (F/n) rolled her eyes, “I’ll call you later,” 

“Don’t kill Oikawa just yet!” Shira said as he hung up the phone. 

“Idiot,” (F/n) shook her head before turning to her paperwork. 

‘If she was Oikawa’s girlfriend,’ (F/n) thought, ‘then they must’ve gone everywhere together,’ 

She then stood up and placed some things onto the pinboard. 

‘If I was Oikawa’s girlfriend,’ (F/n) cringed at the image but proceeded with her analysis, ‘what would be a potential reason to break up with him?’

She couldn’t think of it that way. 

‘No, that’s too weird,’ (F/n) shook her head, ‘what about things about him that I don’t like,’

She listed everything that came to mind.

Prioritizing volleyball over his own health 
Constant self-destruction 
Overworking for the sake of validation
Getting angry at those who try to help him
Not admitting his mistakes
Not taking responsibility for his own actions

‘Yeah, I’m getting too personal now,’
(F/n) sighed. She kept looking at all the different pictures of Oikawa and his ex. There was something about the pictures that connected them all. It made them all look the same. But, what exactly was it? 

.

..

(F/n)’s eyes widened. 

‘No,’ (F/n) was in denial, ‘there’s no way,’ 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Kohana,” (F/n) looked at her daughter, “did you eat all the matcha pocky?”

“No,” Kohana looked away.

Lee Kohana,” (F/n) raised her eyebrow. 

“IT WASN’T MY FAULT,” Kohana yelled, “Satoshi helped me,”

“Is that so?” (F/n) looked at Satoshi, whose face had guilt written all over.

“A-ah,” Satoshi stutterd, “you see,”

“I’m listening,” (F/n) had a calm look on her face, which was the scary part. 

“I was only going to give her the recommended serving size,” Satoshi started explaining, “but she offered an amazing negotiation that I couldn’t refuse,”

“Did she now?” (F/n) had a small smirk, “what was the negotiation?”

“That she wasn’t going to make me chase her around whenever we go out,” Satoshi said, “for at least ten occasions,”