Part 11 | She's Mine

Start from the beginning

You felt him stab you in the hip, and you let a shriek that was muffled by his lips.

"Get away from her."

Peter pulled away and glanced behind you, Loki's voice quiet but demanding as he glared at Peter.

"No, she's mine now" he said, pushing the blade further your skin. Loki just nodded quietly. You were stunned; there's no way he'd leave you to Peter.

And you were right.

A second later, there was a loud crack and Peter let you go, stumbling backwards as blood poured down his face, his nose clearly broken.

Loki had punched in him the face, so quick you didn't even see it.

You stumbled back, avoiding the blood that was pouring down the teenager's face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" you snapped, pressing your shirt into the wounds on your back in an attempt to stop the blood that was running down your skin.

"What the hell happened?" Loki demanded as he lifted the back of your shirt slightly to assess the cuts.

"Get away from her, I told you she's mine."

You looked behind you to see Peter getting ready to fight as Loki sighed.

"Darling, why don't you go over to Wanda" he said, you nodding in response before he gave you a quick kiss on the forehead and turned back around to face Peter.

Peter was holding his hands up, ready to fight. However, unbeknown to him, the spell on Nat had worn off. She dropped down, landing silently behind him, Loki noticing but stayed silent.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" the God suggested mildly, the assassin stepping up behind him.

"And why not?" Peter snapped.

Nat pulled out her knife and held it to his throat.

"This is why asshole" she hissed, the teen shaking in fear.

The God and the Assassin talked about what to do with him, before deciding to make him run home. Nat literally threw him out the door and Tony set up a complex locking system.

Loki came over to you and Wanda who was holding your hand, rubbing circles on the back of it with her thumb. She let go as he hugged you, a little smile on her face, causing you to glare at her.

Not the time you mouthed and she stifled a laugh.

"Are you hurt?" Tony asked, walking over,  clearly upset. Who could blame him? The kid he took responsibility for turned out to be a physco.

"He had a knife" you answered, the others gasping as Loki looked like he might kill Peter.

"Sit still" he instructed firmly.

The others watched curiously as he placed his hands on the cut and slowly began to heal it, his magic seeping into the wound.

Tony and Bruce looked amazed and began to ask questions. Loki was so mad about Peter that he wouldn't talk, so you and Thor did your best to explain what you knew.

"Can you do that too?" Bruce asked you as you shrugged.

"Theoretically, yes, however I haven't tried. I'm not really sure how. I've read a little about it though" you responded.

"I'll teach you" Loki commented quietly, checking the now healed scar.

"Thanks Lokes."

"Alright, bed."

"I'm not tired."

"Y/n."

You pouted and he smiled a tiny bit. Standing up, you said your goodnights to the team, Loki taking your hand and teleporting up to your room.

You shimmered yourself into your pyjamas and climbed into bed, still holding onto Loki's hand.

"Goodnight N/n" he whispered, slowly removing his hand, however you held on firmly.

"Please don't leave Loki."

He looked down at you hesitantly, before giving in. He shimmered himself into sleepwear and climbed into bed beside you. Automatically you wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Go to sleep" he whispered as he started running his fingers through your hair, humming softly.

"Goodnight Loki."

"Goodnight my darling."

————————————————————-
Wanda's POV:

"It's been a while" Steve said, looking worried.

"I'll go check on her."

I wandered up the stairs and opened the door into N/n's room.

Peering in, I saw her cuddled up beside Loki. He was singing quietly and running his fingers through her hair as she slowly fell asleep.

I quickly ran down the hall to my room, grabbing my polaroid camera and snapping two pictures of them; one for N/n, one for Loki. I'll give the photos to them once they finally start dating.

Shutting the door quietly, I ran back downstairs, unable to hide my grin. I burst back into the lounge and explained what I saw to everyone.

The whole team was excited except for Thor.

"Thor what's wrong?"

He looked up at me and smiled. "Nothing's wrong Lady Wanda, I'm just thinking."

"About what?" Nat asked.

I read her mind and could see her fantasising about killing Peter. She was livid.

"He cares for her very deeply. I haven't seen him this happy since we were children. It makes me very happy" he answered.

"It's good to see Y/n like this too. She's always bubbly, but I could tell she was missing having someone like that" I replied and everyone nodded.

"I just wish they'd hurry up and admit it" Clint whined as everyone laughed.

"Can I go take a video?" Nat asked, beyond excited. I gave her a pointed look.

"I wont tease them with it, just so when they get married one day I can play it at their wedding" she pleaded.

"I'll come with you Lady Natasha" Thor said, and they were off.

"They are going to kill us" I laughed, putting the photos away for later.