"We should have waited to post those." Chris whispered.

I snickered and he walked with me into the airport.

...........
"First class? We're already spending a lot on this trip." I said.

Chris scoffed at me and sat down.

"Y/n Evans I do not care. And the check came in for infinity war. So I have more than enough in the bank account, and you do too. And this is a sixteen hour flight." Chris said. I sighed and sat down with him.

Chris smiled at me and I sighed and looked out the window. The sun was up but it was getting cold. The leaves were starting to change.

"You're so pretty." Chris whispered.

I looked at him and smiled.
The plane took off and we were on our way.

After about an hour of listening to music, Chris grabbed my hand. He gave me a look and patted his lap.

I looked around and he shut the private door.

"It's fine," he said. "And we will pass time by sleeping."

I sighed and came over on his lap. Chris grabbed a blanket and a pillow and moved the seat back.

He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head back on his chest.

"You ready for this?" He whispered.

"I can't wait. By the way, what's the Airbnb look like?" I asked.

Chris pulled out his phone and opened up his camera roll.
He scrolled through the pictures of the house.

"We have a fenced in pool

"We have a fenced in pool. It's all private. We're two blocks away from restaurants and stores, tourist stuff." Chris said.

"I'm so excited." I said. Chris kissed my forehead.

"Me too. But channel your excitement into later so that you can get some rest now." Chris said. I smiled and kissed his cheek before laying back on the pillow with his head.