Epilogue

As everyone knows this the last chapter for this fanfiction but don't worry I will be posting a new story so please vote for which one should I focus first. Anyway, let enjoyed the show

________________________________________________________________

Everyone:( scream) IZUKU

Izuku: Hey guys! Having fun with my song

Kyoka: Yep, especially Momo who has a love eyes everytime hear to your voice (teasingly)

Momo:(Blushing)

Izuku:(try to fight back) Said someone who sit on the the person she love and cry.

Kyoka and Kaminari are now blushing as the remembered that incident that make two head into one heart. Most everyone are smirking on the incident.

Izuku: Well, it's great for both you but I need to change my clothes first so I am going to my dorm while all you listen to the remaining CD .

Nezu: That'll work

Izuku goes to his room to exchange his clothes but without his realized some of people are missing.

Izuku's room

Izuku is tidying up his room then suddenly someone knocked the door.

Izuku: Come in the door isn't lock.

The figures that come into his room are Momo and the rest of the harem.

Momo: Hey, Izu. It's great see you again.

Izuku: So do I, Mo-chan

Momo: So can you explain how you can fall to all of us?

Izuku: Well, first Momo do you remember that day you almost been rob?

Momo: Wait, it's you the one who save me from those thugs.

Izuku: Yep that me alright. I tried to talk to you during the time we met at UA but it seems you don't remember and that why I tried to get close to you (smile)

Momo launched herself towards Izuku and kissed him passionately. Izuku replied by using his tongue to lick inside Momo's mouth.

Izuku: (Released the kiss) Momo you're amazing kisser

Momo: So do you.

Setsuna: Erhm(fake cough) Hey, Greenie! Forgetting someone?

Izuku: Come here all you

As he kissed every single member of his harem except for the two people he doesn't recognize.

Izuku: Pardon me, who are you?

Saiko:(Pout) Meanie, seem like Zuku doesn't recognize us Kaoruko

Kaoruko: (Also pout) Does he really forget about us, Saiko?

Izuku: Saiko.... Kaoruko... (Eyes wide open) Sai-chan Kao-chan what both you doing here?

Saiko: Well we are here to meet our shiny knight

As she and Kaoruko launched themselves towards Izuku and kiss him on the lip.

Momo: Izu be ready you should be on the stage after you finish your bath. They want you and your friends to sing on the stage.

Izuku nodded at the statement while all his girlfriends go out from his room to let his change for clothing. Just he walk out from the room

???: Midoriya can we speak for a moment?