The Secret Out

Previously

All except for the four of them: WHATTTTTTTT, FOUR OF YOU KNOW HIS SECRETS

_____________________________________________________________

Katsuki: Will all you shut the fuck up ( yell angrily)

As all the classmates were silent by the their one of the powerhouse friend. Katsuki Bakugou take a deep breath before answering their questions about Izuku's secret.

Katsuki: Like I say, I know him since we are kindergarten and I know all his secrets. Pikachu and Shitty hair know about this during the time that we are primary school and while the midget know during we're about a month before entering the UA.

The trio nodded their head to agree about the statement while the rest of them are speechless about their cinnamon roll's secret. Suddenly, a loud noise interrupted them.

BANG 

As all of them are looking at the door and they feared of what is coming for them. The person come with his hair is raising up and his eyes are glowing red. He is forever their nightmare

It's Aizawa sensei

Aizawa:  Can all of you explain why I hear you're yelling?(Glaring at everyone of them)

Lida: ( Apologizing manner) We're sorry sir. It just that we are surprised about Midoriya can sing.

Aizawa: That all you're yelling for? Just found out about his secret ( deadpanned face)

???: Fufufufufufu, this weekend is going to be a great weekend. As I always enjoyed my soap opera by watching all my students and staff. ( Pop up from Aizawa's scarf)

Aizawa: ' Great now here comes the problem maker principal ' Nezu, what are you doing here ?

Nezu: Well I'm bored with my routine so I think it's a great idea for us to hear what kind an entertainment that he can give to us. ( Look at Kirishma and Kaminari) Both of you please get all Midoriya's DVDs and bring them to the hall.

Kaminari and Kirishma: ' Sorry Izuku '  Yes, sir.

As both them go to Izuku's room while the rest of them are going to the hall to listen to Izuku's music.

____________________________________________________________

Time skip present to you by TodorokiXOchako

Kirishma and Kaminari have arrived at the hall  while carrying two bag that contain the DVDs. They are also joined by the 1b class and all staff of UA. Most of them are wondering why they're being summoned to the hall.

Nezu: (coughing a bit) May I have your attention please? Good as you all know that the reason why I summoned all of you is because we're going to watch one of our students song. His name is Izuku Midoriya.

Monoma: Like I believe that the 1a class is talented. He just has a worse tone ( Laugh maniac)

The four of Izuku's friends heard this are fuming with their angers towards that asshole. Before they can do anything.