Chapter 2 - The moment that he realized.

She was still running down the hallway, as fast as possible. I heard her shout something at me, I wasn't paying too much attention to her, instead I was trying to find a place to hide the file one me, or maybe try to escape.

"Run mister, run for your life. You won't survive." I looked over at her, and then it clicked she was talking to me. I looked around for a way out that wasn't the way she was running, nothing.

There was no other way out. I kept the file tucked into the lab jacket thing they had put on me and waited for the masked men to come back. I knew that they would soon, they had already made it through the main door and would soon be outside.

She could run faster than I had expected when I first saw her. About 20 minutes later all the masked men had come back, without the girl. I got worried for her but I still went with the masked men into the lab. They walked in with him and another man, I saw his profile and it said "Ronald Burggs" we would both casually look at eachother every now and then, at least I would.

I was really nervous after seeing that girl run, what made her run in the first place? All I had seen was a giant needle, and I think they were going to inject us with it. I didn't really know what to think of that, I didn't even know what was in it, no one ever told me.

All I could see from the small glimpse I got were a few masked men with 5 different liquids,one was red, one was clear, one was yellow and one was blue, and then when the red and clear were mixed they made a black color which was what was put into the syringes.

They sat me down in a chair, and took my file. I sat there for about 2 more minutes while they looked my file over. I just sat there, awkwardly. I didn't know what to do. After that girl ran I wanted to know if I should too.

She never came back though. That scared me more than the needle. If I ran, I probably wouldn't come back either. I sat there for a few more minutes, watching everything the masked men did. They all followed each other exactly making sure they made the cocktail they were going to inject me and Ronald.

They had finished.