Wynn and Jalen: Walen

↳ 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓶

Jalen watched, through hooded eyelids, as Wynn leisurely swayed his hips to the tune gently hummed from the piano keys.

Dressed in a unscathed, white shirt that showcased his abdomen like a champion ring and ripped jeans that showed off his ass, Wynn dancing in a tantalizing manner made Jalen have a straining erection.

Crossing his legs, Jalen tried to eclipse his boner, but the gesture was earning him a raised eyebrow from Brook, who knew perfectly well how Jalen felt about Wynn. Jalen scoffed inwardly. The entirety of New Jersey knew how he felt about Wynn.

Except Wynn.

"Wynn," Nic says his name as soon as their plates of food are placed on the table.

Instantly, Jalen starts to devour his food to dodge the incoming flow of questions from Hope who sat to Nic's right, their arm slung around Reyna's shoulders.

They claimed they had his dirty mind from his hobby of reading fanfictions, but they all knew that was a lie. It was because they spent most of their time screwing Reyna. The lie was horribly crafted and even caused Reyna to scoff. They all knew Hope couldn't stand fanfictions.

Half of the shrimp on his plate, Wynn gave to Jalen before stealing some of his crab legs. "There you go, Jae." Jalen jumps slightly, his breath hitching when Wynn accidentally skims his hand over his crotch. All of the members looked at Jalen in alarm.

"I, uh... I have to go to the bathroom," he says quickly before the rest of them could bombard him with questions about his strange behavior.

🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤⚪️🖤

"Shit, shit, shit," Jalen curses. He paces around the bedroom he shared with Wynn and wove his slim fingers through his inky waves in frustration.

"What's wrong, Jae?" Wynn gave him a soft, hestiant smile before sitting on the edge of Jalen's bed. Seeing him perched at the edge of his bed, his hair freshly washed and his upper body exposed, caused images to soar through Jalen's mind.

Stop it! He chastises himself firmly.

Smiling at him, Jalen says, "Nothing, ba- Wynn." At his near slip up, Wynn looks at him for a moment, but doesn't respond. "I'm just tired, that's all. Yeah, yeah, I'm tired."

"Jae, you're a terrible liar," he retorts. "Are you okay? Are you mad at me? Did I hurt you when I touched you earlier? Because I'm so sorry. I'd never hurt you on purpose, I swear. I care about you, Jae," he rambles profusely.

"You didn't hurt me, Wynn," he whispers.

"Jalen....." Before he could finish his sentence, Jalen slams their lips together.

Caught off-guard, Wynn hesitates to kiss him back. As soon as he recovers from his initial shock, Jalen easily dominates the heated kiss by waltzing his tongue into Wynn's mouth.

"Fuck," Wynn moans into Jalen's mouth. His fingers crisscross into his hair and pull gently at the strands, whilst the boy opposite him litters delicate kisses down his neck. When Wynn tugs harder, though, Jalen washes his skin in the hues of lilac and blush-pink, encouraged by the echoes of Wynn's melodic moans. "Jalen..."

"Yes, baby?" he breathes out, finally allowing himself to utter the term of endearment to the boy he fell madly in love with two years prior.

"Is this a, um.... are we, uh,...." A blush blooms on his skin at the fumbling words. "I love you."

Jalen recoils in shock. "You love me?"

"Yeah, is that so hard to believe? You're not unlovable, Jae," he murmurs in a buttery voice. At the revelation, Jalen pounces on Wynn and attacks him with his lips, leaving a path of flames on his skin.

His tongue follows suit. The closer he travels to the waistband Wynn's, the more unbearable both of their erections become.

He paints his v-line in the maeve and crimson hues of the sunset, that mirror the rest of his godlike body.

"I love you, too, Wynn," he whispers onto his skin before slowly dipping his hand into his waistband, as he maintains eye contact. Like he's testing the water temperature. Impatient, Wynn shoves his hand lower and shoots him a murderous glare for the teasing tactics.

"Well, shit, someone's horny," Jalen accuses.

Quickly, he pumps Wynn with his hand, while he grazes his thumb along every vein etched into his shaft and douses his inner thighs in blush-pink hickeys.

"No fucking shit." Jalen gapes at the vulgar words spilling from his mouth, as Wynn's hands weave through Jalen's inky strands like the current of a river.

Before Jalen can react, Wynn slides his mouth onto his hardened shaft, whilst he stares up at him with his doe-like, brown eyes. "F-Fuck," he sputters out. His jaw was clenched to prevent himself from moaning loudly at the tides of pleasure drowning him.

The way Wynn was bobbing his head up and down caused the vibrations of his melodic moans to waltz along Jalen's cock. "Wynn," he chokes out. Wynn's tongue catches every drop of pre-cum leaking from Jalen's tip, pushing him closer to the edge with the way his lips look so pretty stuffed full of his dick. "Hollow your cheeks," he commands before thrusting into his mouth almost a minute later. Wynn doesn't gag — unphased by the cock reaching the back of his throat repeatedly. Jalen had to admit that turned him on even more. He wraps his hand around Wynn's base at his stomach, pumping him in time with his thrusts.

Wynn's body trembles, as he cums all over Jalen's hand. Jalen pulls his cock out before he smears Wynn's lips and chin in cum. With his clean hand, he wipes him off with a shirt he stashed in their hamper the day before. He stains the shirt with the cum on his hand, as well, before pulling Wynn into his chest.