Part one

This book will contain several chapters, each one being a detailed chapter of what Riot has done.

Unfortunately, not every point that will be made will provide screenshots. This is because in the last few months, multiple group chats were made by Riot and all the members that were added left it long ago. Also, some messages were immediately unsent due to how problematic they were.
So most of the chapters are based on witnesses (which is a majority of the group). We understand if some users won't believe this as no proof has been provided but we wanted to mention this before moving on with the first part.

One last thing was to mention, is that some of the points in this book have already been mentioned on the BurnBook account (which provides screenshots). This will go over that in more depth and provide extra proof from members who were lately inactive but were online when stuff went down.

——

Let's start with the lies that fooled everyone, harassment and cyberbullying.

Starting with the fact that she lied about her age. No, she isn't 19 as she claims to be but 17.
Also, her name isn't even Riot to begin with— her real name is Destiny. (But for the sake of this book we'll be sticking with the name Riot).
I'm sure that most people are already aware of this by now, but i wanted to briefly mention it.

- context; this screenshot was taken by one of the members (🍒)It shows Riot admitting their age

It shows Riot admitting their age. This was in another group chat and half of the current members weren't added to it (due to them being minors and at the time when Riot claimed to be 19 she wanted her own personal group chat with those who she sees as 'adults'.

We don't have a screenshot of her admitting that Riot isn't her real name, but both (🦦🍂) and (🍒) were online when it happened.

Moving on from that, harassment and bullying.
Everyone who has been on wattpad for the past one year would know that Riot has been called out several times for harassing innocent users and cyberbullying them on platforms like Instagram.

But it gets worse.
While most members of the group chat were active, certain messages were sent by Riot which were quite extreme.
As mentioned before, not all of these are screenshots of her saying what she said, but members of the group explaining their experiences.

1)