Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I walked into the Boarding House, Maria right behind me. "Hey, Beautiful." Damon greeted, giving me a kiss.

I smirked at him, "Flattery will get you nowhere, Darling. You know that." He chuckled before glancing at Maria as we walked into the sitting room.

"Maria, this is Damon, Elena and Ric. Damon, Elena and Ric this is Maria." I introduced everyone. "Now what do you want to know?"

"Why is she here?" Ric questioned, pointing to Maria.

"Well, she's an old friend and is visiting at the moment. I can't just leave my guest alone, that would be rude." I smirked as I sat down and Maria sat beside me.

"Pleasure, I'm sure." Maria smirked at them in her heavy Spanish accent.

"Now, get to the point." I demand.

Elena took out a printed photo and showed it to me. "What is this?" She asked as if she had the upper hand in a battle.

I rolled my eyes at her. "That, Sweetheart, is my name." The picture was of my name, carved into a cave wall and written in runic.

Elena then pulled out another picture and held it out to me, "And this?"

"Mikael." I answered, keeping my face stone cold.

"He's your father." Ric commented, I shook my head.

"No, but we were raised to believe he was. Mikael is the father of my siblings, minus Klaus and I." I explained.

"Then I'm curious as to why you've spent 1000 years running from your father." Elena snarked.

"He's not a nice man, Elena." I replied shortly.

"Is that all?" Ric questioned. I stayed silent, Maria held my hand tightly.

"Well then, maybe I'll ask Mikael when I wake him." Elena said, my gaze hardened.

"If you wake Mikael we're all doomed." I snapped.

"Funny, that's exactly what your sister said." Elena snapped back, I glared at her with hatred.

"Look, Mikael is the Vampire Vampire-Hunter." I sighed, standing up. "He hates what we are and wants our kind dead. If you wake him he'll be unstoppable." I warn them, Maria and I head to the door and when we get to my car she gives me a big hug.

"Thanks for being here." I whispered as we pulled away from each other. She smiled and nodded.

"Abbe." Damon called as he opened the door and came outside, shutting it behind him.

"I'll wait in the car." Maria says, leaving us alone.

"Hey," He says, I send him a weak and tired glare.

"What are you guys doing, Damon? I thought you stopped with the Mikael thing." I sighed.

"I thought we had too but then we found the cave with your names." He explained apologetically. "Abbe, I'll drop this. I will. But only if I know that you are in danger if we wake him. Because if you're not, then getting rid of Klaus will save Stefan." My eyes widened at his blatant disregard for my brother's life, but I understood his point of view. Not only had Klaus hurt Damon's whole friend group (my old one) but he'd also hurt me, and his brother.

"Mikael will kill me, Damon. No questions asked, he hated Klaus and I when we were human. But when we were turned and made our first kills and he realized we were not his children he made it his mission to kill the both of us." I told him, Damon's eyes widened and he nodded. "You promised you wouldn't wake him, Damon." I reminded him.