Fifthteen: Outfoxed (edited)

Start from the beginning

December 22, 2005

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I looked over to find my phone on a nightstand and I grabbed it. I opened it to see a bunch of messages and calls from the team.

Three missed messages for 💚Greeny-weeny💚

Two missed messages from Mrs. Blonde

One call from 🍫Chocolate Champagne 🍾

One call from Hotchy🔫

One message from ❤️Dad of the Bau❤️

'On oh'

"Spencer wake up now." I said while shaking him awake, he stirred before he shot up and got out of bed, and ran to the door.

"Bye Bumblebee see ya at the police station." He said before sprinting out of the room, or at least attempting to. He sorta looks like a chicken or a giraffe baby running.

I quickly got out of bed and got dressed. Then I headed to the bathroom brushed my teeth did my hair and did whatever I felt for makeup.

I finished up and check the time, it was 7:38 we were supposed to be at the lobby by seven. I quickly headed for the elevators, I saw Spencer coming out of his room and running towards the elevators. I stuck my hand out while he got in.

He smiled and pecked my cheek. I blushed and swatted him away, he chuckled and put his arm on the small of my back.

The elevator doors opened and we quickly walked out and to the SUV that was waiting for us. We got in and quickly drove to the police station.

Spencer and I were definitely not prepared for the teasing but whatever.

We arrived in walked straight to the conference room. JJ was there alone with Morgan. He took one look at us before his face split into a wide grin.

"Pretty boys showin' up with our little lady again. This is either a coincidence or maybe somethin' goin' on with you two." He teased, we just rolled our eyes. We both knew he wasn't our biggest problem.

After a while, we got a call that there was another family that had called the police and told them that the unsub was at their house.

We all got in the SUV and headed to the house. Upon arrival, Gideon and Hotch were already there and getting ready to enter.

Hotch gave Spencer and me a glare saying 'we'll talk later' look. SWAT entered and our team was behind them. As we walked in, the mother, father, and daughter were tied to the chairs.

We rushed over to them untying them to the chairs and undid the duck tape around their mouths.

"My baby's with him!" The mother shrieked. Then the father added in, "he's downstairs, in the basement." We nodded and head towards the location.

Gideon, Hotch, and Morgan went down first. Hotch told me to stay with the rest of the family to keep them safe.

After a while Hotch, Gideon, and Morgan came back from the basement with Karl Arnold in handcuffs and the family's son in Morgan's arms.

The mother rushed towards Morgan to get her baby while the rest of the team filled out.

I went over to the SUV to Head back to the police station and then the hotel. Hotch came over to me and asked, "Where were you? What Took 50 minutes for you and Reid to get to the police station?" I looked down.

"I don't know what happened to Reid but my alarm didn't go off," I said as convincingly as I could, but Hotch probably saw right through it.

"Don't let it happen again." He stated and walked off. I sighed and was about to hop in the SUV but Elle came over to 'chat'.

"So what happened to you and Reid?" She questioned sarcastically, I blushed then hopped in the car and lock the door. She laughed and walked off.

Then Spencer got in on the other side, he closed the door, and sighed.

"I'm sorry you got in trouble, I shouldn't have come over." He told me, I shook my head no in protest.

"Spence I told you it was fine, but maybe on cases we shouldn't do anything. Instead, we should put our  all focus on the case." I suggested, he nodded and agreed.

Gideon got in on the driver's side and Morgan got in on the passenger side. We drove back to the police station and then headed back to the hotel. After that, we got on the jet and took our seats.

Spencer and I were reading quietly the whole ride home. When we landed, I heard Elle suggest drinks tonight. I chuckled remembering the last time we all went drinking.

I declined the offer and decided to head home for the weekend. I'm walking out of the elevators and heading down to the parking lot, I see Spencer right behind me. I smiled as he caught up to me.

"Can I stay for the night? I wanna cuddle again." He started, I nodded and we walked to the car in silence.

We got to my place and I headed straight for the bathroom, I took off all my makeup and loosened my hair. I went back out to my bedroom and change into PJs. Spencer was already sprawled across my bed in his PJs waiting for me.

He looked up and smiled as I curled up next to him, cuddling his side.

"Good night pumpkin." He said and kissed my head. I smiled and said, "Good night goblin." and then kissed his cheek.

After that, we went to sleep.