"Oh well alright duty calls your job is important good luck."

"Thanks Fred Be safe Alright" He said

"I will foxy"

Foxy opened the front door and drove off to the station.

"Where did foxy went?" Chica sais

"Duty calls"

"Oh."

"Im going to the mall tonight to buy some groceries."

"Oh can i come with you please i need a new lipstick so badly." Chica said

"Fine. Its kinda boring anyway to buy groceries mind aswell join me in there"

"Great."Chica said

I went to the living to watch some tv for now.

Bonnie's PoV

And Done. I got to see the room im renting. i finishes unpacking in the apartment. everything is settled.

God im tired i think im gonna head out i grabbed my hoodie went to my car and drove for a while and guess what traffic great.

Red's PoV

Me Golden Ben and Spring Mangle and Chi went to a ammusement park it was 3pm afternoon and god the traffic is soo god damn long.

We finnaly arrived inside the amusement park we love it here.

We ride in bumper cars a rollercoaster most of us are screaming to the top of our lungs played some carnival games and suprise we didnt win anything cause their scams.

And our final ride ferris wheel the view up to the top is awesome but ben is scared of heights i hugged him to clam him down.

As the sun sets it was really the best view i had in that very moment.

(When Their is Light,Their is Shadow)

Until the moment ended something bad is coming.

We were now exiting the ride well because its late and most of us are getting hungry we got to the exit of the ride until.

*gun shot*

We heard a gun shot.

We all ran for our lives towards the exit.

We kept running and i noticed that ben isn't with me.

I kept finding him kept looking everywhere until i saw ben in the ground scared for his life i went to him and i saw a guy with black hoodie and purple strip i was scared and the stranger is pointing the gun at ben.

Bonnie's PoV

This is Fun run Run for your lives cowards hehehe.

Oooo looks like a lost kid heheh.

I went near the kid ready to end him until i looked at the kid straight to the eye and saw what i never thought i would see again.

"Ben?!?!"

Suddenly i saw someone running towards us.

"Red?!"

I looked i was wearing a mask they were both confused and scared.

No i cannot do this their my brothers i need to run hide.

I ran and kept hiding myself quickly running towards my car until.

"Hey!!!"

I looked over and red is pointing at me and Golden is looking at me.

"Oh no this is where i get caught"

I kept running and running im faster than golden i got to my Subaru and Drove off.

Golden's PoV

Red what happened him him that person is the shooter.

This person started runnung i ran after this stranger he was fast spring caught ght up come on get in the car.

The stranger got to the vehicle.

"Guys and girls fasten yourseat belt this will get hot.:

We kept chasing the subaru he was faster but we are smarter.

Until he stopped to a parking lot with mo one else in there he parked his car we parked ours.

Then the person got out of the vehicle spring ben red mangle chi are in the car looking at the stranger .

He removed his mask .

"Bonnie?!?"

He smiled.

He dropped a flash bang and turned around.

*flash*

"Gah?!??! My eyes".

Then i heard a car leaving i went to where bonnie and his car was and saw that they left him

We looked at each other.

"Am i seeing what i saw"

"Yeah we saw bonnie"

"I thought he died"

So many new thought going troughts my head until ben suddently suggested that we should head back because he is hungry

Way to kill my mood ben we know we are all hungry but something happened dramatically.

"Fine i am hungry lets get back to the car and lets eat to a nearby restraurant lets talk about what happened later"

Bonnie's PoV

I kept driving as far as i can they know im alive but i had to reveal my teue identity i had no choise i cant hurt them i care about them.

I noticed my gas is low so i quickly rushed to a gas station luckily there is one nearby. I got there and weird someone was there but the car was their but no one inside or filling the car it was just an open door

"Come on man don't treat your car like that." I thought to myself

I just sighed and go on what im doing suddenly i heard a can fell over i looked over and helt a strange feeling in me it was getting cold and i was shiverring it was like you are being watched.

I ignored it and just fill my car some gas wuickly and get the hell out of here asap I payed for the gas and was about to go inside my car then.

*thug*(idk what is the sound of a bat hitting a head i assume its that)