Thank you!

And with that, the shipping book came to its end! Man it's been one hell of an adventure during those 2 years since I published it for the first time, and I'm so glad that I got to know ppl along the way. It was fun to receive every single requests of ships and read all of you guys' opinions over them. Ofc, we may not share similar thoughts on every ship, but in the end, that's okay and there's nothing wrong with that! What matters is to respect everyone's taste on ships. With exceptions of incest, obviously.

Some, nearly big part of the first chaps, my opinions on the ships are somewhat inconsistent, given that I was literally 14 y/o when I wrote those. But I'll try and rewrite them when I find myself some time. There's still lots of TTTE ships out there that I haven't rated yet, but if I was about to rate them all, I'd undoubtedly reach the max of chaps Wattpad allows me to publish hhhh- What I know is that this show has a vast amount of ships. Some that makes sense, some that are disturbing. But I'll let you discover them by yourselves.

To finish off, I hope I did a great, or at least decent job rating the ships. And I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it! As the first ever book I published on Wattpad, it's special to me that this book received so much reach. Nearly 46K reads? Damn, that's more than I expected hdkshdj
But overall, thank you very, very much! For the votes, reads, comments, and support! It really means a lot! 💖

This book will reach its end, and I'm not going to rate any ships after that. It's finished, for real this time. Again, hope you guys liked this book and hopefully I'll come with more on the way!

Peace out!

- SheHadSeenEverything