Kaizier sighed. "Yes ma'am. I hate dat, dey don't een know him fa to be talkin bout him like that."

"I know, Kai."

Alice rubbed his back, cooing when she felt tears in her neck. "You grandmas baby, hea? Yo triffling ass mama don't deserve yo ass no way. You my baby."

Kaizier clutched her tighter. "I hate ha, mawmaw."

"Shh," She whispered, stroking the back of his neck. She pulled back, holding his head with both her hands, "Why you don't go out thea with them lil boys across the street till dinner ready?"

"Ion want to," He mumbled, but sighed when his grandmother glared at him. "Aight, yes ma'am."

Alice kissed his cheek before Kaizier made his way out the screen door. "And close it all da way, you lettin' all da AC boy!"

Now outside, Kaizier looked to see a group of boys playing basketball. He made his way across the street, his head down and hands in his pocket.

When the boys noticed him making his way over, they paused their game.

"Who you is, folks?" The tallest one asked. He seemed a bit older then the three other boys standing around him.

"My grandma sent me outchea ta play wit yall. Ion een want to forreal."

The tallest one mugged him. "Aw you ass at basketball, huh, twin?"

Kaizier snorted. "Nah."

"I"m Dayvon, but you can call me Von, lil folks." He then pointed over to a small lightskin, "That's Horace."

Kaizier nodded at Horace who nodded back at him.

"This my cousin, Libra." Von joked, Kaizier watching as the darker skinned boy flicked him off.

"I ain't no damn Libra, it's Taurus." The brown skinned boy said.

Kaizier nodded at Taurus, who nodded back, his dreads slighlty shaking.

"And ion need no introduction." The other spoke, walking up to Kaizier. "I'm Kelldrick, but everyone just call me KD. So, what yo name is and what the fuck wrong witcho head?"

"Damn KD!" Von hissed, slapping him in the back of the head. "You don't just go asking folks dat, fat eared bitch."

Kaizier stared at the two as they began to argue.

"My name Kaizier, everyone call me 9, or Top." He said softly.

The boys all looked at him.

"What dey call you 9 fa?" Taurus asked, "Thats a weird ass nickname. Black people always coming up wit some stupid ass shit."

Kaizier shrugged. "I was 9 when I started fighting an I broke a nigga nose."

"At 9, nigga?!" KD asked, "Fuck got you so angry? No more fruit snacks?!"

Kaizier smiled. "Nawl, but Ia fight over sum fruit snacks keep a hunnid witchu."

"Me too." Horace agreed, "Every damn pack."

The boys laughed, and were about to invite Kaizier to play with them when his grandmother walked out the house.

She had a bonnet on, and she chewed on the air, seeing as she had no teeth.

"Kaizier, dinner ready! Getcha monkeyass in hea! You can fool around wit dem boys later."

He watched as she waddled her way back inside before he turned to all the boys.

"Y'all gon' be out hea tomorrow?"

"Fasho," Taurus nodded.

He gave them one last head nod before he retreated back into the house, all the boys beginning to play once more.

hi babies

hi babies.

what did we think of the prologue? hopefully it kind of foreshadows some different things in there, but if you didn't catch some of it, that's fine. i say this every time, but i'm so excited, just cause im stepping out the box with this one.

real slut shit you know? plus i don't know why but the age gap is so hot to me. usually the male is older, but i made mulatto older in this and i think it's gonna be so cute and all that.

Q AND A

- what is your opinion on Karin, Kaiziers mother?

- thoughts on Kaizier's grandmother?

- any other thoughts or opinions? feel free to express whatever you're thinking.

i love you!

wickswyfe2!