Kaizier mugged his mother. "Don't."

"You can't go fighting everyone that talks about Desean, Kaizier. Fighting isn't going to solve all of your problems."

It was silent in the car.

Kaizier ignored her, looking out the car at the grass and trees that were slighlty distorted and blurry. He glanced at the sun, just staring into nature. He liked how peaceful everything seemed.

He wished it was peaceful in his head.

"Randy isn't going to have that type of behavior in his house, Kaizier." His mother spoke up.

Randy was her husband. Her white husband at that. He was stuck up, obviously racist, and just fetishized his mother all around. He didn't really love her.

Kaizier knew that, and so did Karin.

But, his mother was so infactuated with being accepted by white people, and ashamed of not only her black son, her baby's father, but also of herself.

"Ion give a fuck about, Randal." Kaizier mumbled, a bit of digust in his voice.

"And he don't give a fuck about you either, Kaizier. Neither do I." She honestly spoke.

Karin birthed him when she was only 13 years old, her dad being around 15 at the time. She didn't want him, she felt like he ruined her life. And so did his dumbass father.

"I'm takin' you to your grandma house." She spoke, a smile on her face, "You can be her problem, now."

Kaizier sat on the steps, listening to his favorite grandmother (because it was from his dads side) talk to his stupid ass mother

"I can't keep this damn child, Alice. I'm sorry." Karin rolled her eyes, "I didn't even want him, Desean did. Look, my husband won't keep putting up with Kaiziers mess, and if he won't, then I won't either."

He heard his grandmother sigh. "Kaizier ain't no bad child. You just ain't no good mother. I never liked your little hot in the pussy ass."

Kaizier snorted, continuing to listen.

"I never liked your old ass, either!" Karin yelled before storming out the kitchen.

"Don't you slam my doe heffa!" His grandmother, Alice, yelled as she followed Kaiziers mother out the door.

Karin slammed the door, Alice rolling her eyes and locking it.

"Desean neva had good taste, ain't it?" She mumbled to herself, "Where I went wrong with that boy, I just don't know."

Kaizier stood up, making his way down the steps and appearing to his grandmother, who smiled at him.

"C'mea baby," She opened her arms, and Kaizier walked into them, hugging her tightly. "I heard you been in a fight wit' dem boys again. They talkin' bout ya daddy, huh?"