"If I don't find Reyna, I will fucking kill you. I will kill every single motherfucker in this world until she and I are the only people left!" I yelled.

Adriano's jaw clenched. "I've been here since we were children-"

"I don't give a fuck! I learned that the people who've been here the longest are the ones who won't hesitate to do the most damage," I told him, thinking about every single person I've ever loved. From my mother to Rosalinda.

"I'm not working for Giovanni. Everything I told you has been the truth. However, now, I'm kind of thinking about joining him. Maybe he wouldn't point his finger at me every time shit gets tough," Adriano threatened. I narrowed my eyes, taking a step closer to him just as multiple cars pulled up.

My men hurriedly rushed out of the vehicles to take in the scene in front of us. They were meant to clean everything up to keep police from finding anything out. We didn't need them on our backs.

Speaking of police, I looked up to see a surveillance camera. The thought of Reyna quickly flooded my mind. The way she explained how surveillance footage was one of the main things she used to get information on the other crime families. If she was using it, Giovanni was probably doing the same. Grabbing my gun from my side, I lifted it up toward the camera and fired.

I needed to find Reyna. However, I was absent of her easier tactics of finding anything out about anyone by a run through all of the databases she stole. The only tactic I had left was my own.

With that thought, I ordered one of my men to drive me home.

***

"Good afternoon, sir! Where is Reyna?" Rosalinda asked as I stepped into my home.

"Hopefully dead," I lied, smiling brightly. Her eyes widened in surprise before she slowly turned back to cleaning.

"Hey, Rosalinda. I have a question," I said, walking toward her.

"What can I do for you, sir?" she asked.

I chuckled. "What can you do for me?" The smile just wouldn't leave my face as I walked over to the small woman. I placed my hand on her shoulder, taking in the way she flinched at my touch.

"There's quite a lot you can do for me," I said. The smell of bleach on her clothing almost gave me headache.

"Like what?" she asked, never turning to face me. Her shoulders were tense and her body was stiff. She knew I knew. She knew that it was only a matter of time before I killed her.

"Like telling me where Reyna is, of course." I laughed.

"I-I don't know where s-she is. How would I know?" she whimpered.

"Oh, let me rephrase that..." I began just before slamming her down to the floor with my gun now in my hand as I aimed it at her. Her sobs were annoying the fuck out of me and if I didn't need information from her, I would have killed her right there. "where the fuck is Reyna?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, my Saint!" she cried. My jaw clenched at the sound of that name.

It was the same name my mother used to call me. She was the first person to ever call me Saint, and it was me who forced everyone else to call me it. Despite how angry I was with her, a large part of me that held the most precious memories of her, could never stop loving her. Being Saint was just a way to keep her alive-to keep her with me.

"If the next words out of your mouth aren't Reyna's location, then shut the fuck up," I said.

She settled on a whimper. Her silence was so loud and it wouldn't shut the fuck up. All I wanted was for her to speak in order to silence the commotion.