Chapter twenty-five✔️

Start from the beginning

"Jace I—"

"You're fucking my dad." It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

What the fuck do I say to that? Yeah I'm fucking your dad and he makes me orgasm like no other. I can't say that. Well, technically I can but that'd be wrong.

I distinctly pull down Nick's shirt that I'm wearing and Jace follows the action. His eyes flash with anger before looking away.

"Jesus Christ." He runs his fingers through his hair and is breathing heavily. I have no idea what to do. I'm just standing here in the kitchen while Jace is having a little nervous breakdown.

Ugh where the fuck is Nick?

"Jace."

"Don't." He looks back up at me and he looks furious. "So what? Because you couldn't get with me you decided to get with my dad?"

"What? No, Jace! This was never about you. It just happened." I snap.

He chuckles and takes a step forward. "Just happened huh? You little slut."

I'm taken back by his words. He use to be sweet-ish. What the actual fuck?

"You're mad and I get that but don't call me a slut." I say, trying to sound calm.

He takes another step forward around the island until he's also in the kitchen. "But that's what you are. A slut. A whore. Scarlet has told me about all the men you've been with last year. And honestly, I wasn't surprised."

"Stop." I take a step back.

"So now here you are, fucking around with my father." Another step.

"Jace stop!"

I hear the front door slam shut and then heavy footsteps coming near us. When I see Nick enter the kitchen area I sigh in relief. He looks from me to his son and his eyes flash with anger when he notices how close Jace is to me and that I'm only wearing a shirt.

"What the fuck is going on here." Nick walks over to me and pulls me behind him to cover myself.

Jace shrugs. "Just having a lovely chat with your whore of a girlfriend."

I feel Nick tense in front of me and I put a hand on his bicep for reassurance.

"Jace, let's go outside and talk."

Jace looks at his father and shakes his head incredulously. "And say what? How you're banging the girl I liked and that you're sorry? Bullshit. I don't want to hear anything of this." He walks out of the kitchen towards the front door.

Nick looks back at me for a moment before following his son out and now I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen and flinch when I hear the front door slam.

~~~

🔥Mature Content🔥

A few hours later and Nick still hasn't returned. I decided to go back upstairs to his room to take a shower. I strip out of my clothes and turn on the shower and wait until the water heats up.