Chapter ninteen✔️

Andy Anders

"How are your classes going so far?" Bella asks me as she gets into a splits to stretch out her limbs. I follow suit and get into a middle split and lean down to stretch out my legs and back.

Ever since I've been kicked off the cheer team, I've been tumbling and helping Bella with her cheers since I have nothing else better to do. She saw how hurt I was considering that cheering was the only thing that really made me feel like me and so she asked me in the most nonchalant way to help her and I easily agreed—even though she doesn't need any help considering she's a natural at the sport.

I shrug at her question and get into a front split with my right leg in front to stretch it out. "They're good. I had to drop my Greek mythology class because I kept failing the quizzes and I knew if I stayed in that class then it would drop my GPA." Even though it may seem like I don't care about a lot of things, I care a shit ton about my grades.

"Damn, is it that hard? I was thinking of taking it next year."

Right. I keep forgetting that Bella's a year below me. She's still eighteen and her birthday isn't til March. Not only did she grow to become my best friend but I also see her as a little sister. Blood relation be damned.

"Nah it's not that bad I was just slacking." I tell her and get to my feet and bend back to until my hands touch the floor behind me to stretch my back some more.

"Oh good. I have a little Greek in me so I guess I just wanted to learn more about it. Even if it is mythology."

I straighten back up and look at her incredulously. "No shit."

She grins and gets up to her feet as well.

"Yeah. My great grandfather was Irish and Greek." She hands me my water and then she grabs her own bottle, "I believe that's where I got my eyes from. He's the only person in my family that I know of that has blue eyes."

I look back at her after taking a sip of my water and curse. Yeah I'm still hella jealous of her eyes. Her skin is a dark mocha color that make her eyes pop while I'm over here with my shit color eyes.

"Ready for me to help you with the choreography for next weeks game?" I ask while setting the water down tightening my pony tail. She nods and comes to stand next to me.

"Oh! Before I forget, Mike and I are gonna pick you up tonight around 9ish to head over to the race. Jace sent him the address and it's farther away then usual so there wouldn't be another mishap like last time."

I get a tingling sensation in my body because I know exactly who I'm going to see there. After my time with Nick the day after my birthday when I was driving in his car, the tension between us got thicker to the point of suffocation. I was too hot and bothered and so I told him that I had to go back home. Being that close to him is dangerous and I told myself that we're friends and that we need to keep it that way. In plus, I'm so much younger than him. There's no way he would want anything to do with me. I admit that I'm stubborn sometimes and act like a child but I'm having fun. He needs someone his age who's more mature and has an understanding on what they want to to do with their lives. I have no fucking idea on what I want to do after college. I keep changing my major every semester and I can tell that my advisor hates me because I keep booking appointments with her. Him and I just don't make sense.