Ch. 113

"How do you feel about answering some questions?"

Jisung nodded, playing with his thumbs as he looked down at the floor. Explaining all of this was so embarrassing... why was he doing this again?

"Alright, so yes or no, has Jeong-Hoon or JinYoung inflicted any physiological pain?"

"Yes." He answered slowly, "But only Jeong-Hoon, really."

"Has Jeong-Hoon or JinYoung inflicted any physical pain?"

"Yes. Both of them." He answered again.

"Can you give me any examples of either of these things?" He scribbled something down on his paper, glancing up to look at Jisung.

Jisung nodded, thinking, "Jeong-Hoon likes to say stuff.. like that no one really.. loves me, and he insults me, he says that he's only trying to fix me."

"So this is physiological?" Jisung nodded, "Do you believe him?"

"I.. don't know. My friends who know about this tell me he's lying, but I honestly think he might be right? If that makes sense.."

"Alright." He moved on, "Any examples of when they physically hurt you?" He asked, flipping to another page in his notebook.

"When they beat me up. That was really the only time JinYoung hurt me, other than that it was only Jeong-Hoon. He'd push me into lockers and use his nails to cut my skin.. he choked me twice." He whispered. This felt so.. wrong to be saying.

"I'm very proud of you for telling me all of this, Jisung. I just have a few more questions."

"Alright.." he said quietly still.

"Has Jeong-Hoon or JinYoung ever sexually abused or assaulted you?"

There was a long silence where Jisung had no idea what to answer with, "uhm.. I don't know." He looked only at his feet.

"You don't know? What do you mean by that."

"I don't know if it really counts as sexual assault." He replied, "I don't think it does."

"Well there are a few major things to think about that might help you determine." Mr. Kim said, "For example, the part of the body touched, the nature of the contact, the situation in which it occurred, or any threats that my have accompanied the act. Why don't you explain what happened, and we can figure it out together?" He smiled warmly.

Jisung nodded chewing on his bottom lip, "Okay.."

"Think of a certain event, okay?" Jisung nodded, "Did he touch you in any way? If so, where." He said, holding his pen and ready to write.

"He did.." Jisung voice wavered, "He put his hand up my shirt and touched my chest and stomach.. also my thighs, butt and.." Tears started welling in his eyes, and he really didn't want to continue.

"It's okay, Jisung. This is a safe place, you can tell me anything and I promise I won't judge. No one else will know." He said softly, smiling slightly.

"M-my crotch.." he whispered, barely audible.

"He touched your bare chest, stomach, butt, penis and thighs?" He asked, just to clarify.

Jisung shook his head quickly, "No, he only reached under my shirt, he didn't touch any other bare skin." He rushed out, a humiliated blush coating his face, ears and neck.

"Okay, so he reached under your shirt and touched your bare chest and stomach, and then your clothed butt, penis and thighs?" He scribbled something else down.

Jisung nodded, "Yes..."

"Did you consent to this in any way?"

"No.."

"Did you tell him to stop?"

"No.."

"We're you visibly uncomfortable?"

"Yes.."

"Do you think he was getting any sexual pleasure from this?"

"Yes.."

"Did he make any threats?"

"Yes.."

"Any examples?"

"He said that if I told anyone they would all hate me, and that they would think I was a slut.." he whispered, not daring to look Mr. Kim in the eyes again.

"Mhm.." Kim trailed off, writing something down as he thought, "It definitely sounds like he molested you. How many times did this occur?"

"He only really touched me one time.. but he definitely got sexual pleasure from hurting me in other ways. I know that doesn't really count though."

"Okay," he nodded, "By your recreation of the time-line, would you consider your sexual encounters with Mr. Lee Minho sexual abuse or assault?"

Jisung had to think on this, but the answer soon came easily, "At first the only reason I did it was so that he didn't tell people all of my secrets, but if I'm going to be completely honest, I wanted it. It was an excuse to say yes, thats all it was. I enjoyed being with him."

Mr. Kim nodded, "Alright. Did Mr. Lee Minho ever cause any physical pain?"

"Yes.. he pushed me into a locker one time I remember, and I hurt my shoulder pretty bad. When he saw the brace he felt bad though and apologized to me. That's the only time I can think of really.."

"Mmk." The man said again, "Did he cause any physiological or mental pain?"

Jisung sighed, "I guess so, yeah. He lied to me, he manipulated me and he blackmailed me. Over the past month and a half though, he's been nothing but amazing."

Mr. Kim nodded again, "That's good." He didn't say anything more for a moment, "Just to be clear, you have no intentions of incriminating Mr. Lee Minho?"

Jisung shook his head, "Not at all."