Chapter Eight: The Seven Sisters

Aparna's POV
I am glad. I am glad that there is no more drama in my life at the moment, glad that Ainsley forgave her, glad about everything. Amanda thinks that she shouldn't have forgiven her, but Amanda doesn't forgive things easily. I look ouy my bedroom window to see everyone coming to my house. I run outside and greet them, then we run to the backyard. We jump on the trampoline, then play kickball in the front.

Amanda's POV
As we jump, I think about how Ainsley forgave her so easily. I never would have done that! When we play kickball, I pitch the ball. Ainsley kicks it into a neighbor's backyard. We are all a bit scared to climb over the tall fence. Addie looks over at it. She lives for climbing trees. There is a tall tree on Aparna's side of the fence, and there is also one on the other side. Addie runs to Aparna's backyard and climbs the tree. She jumps to the other tree, scrambles down, grabs the ball, and brings it back. After a while, we go inside and eat pizza.

Ainsley's POV
Amanda and Addie eat the most pizza. No surprise there! I eat a piece, then we go upstairs. In Aparna's room, we play on our phones for a while then watch a movie. We decide to watch the second Harry Potter movie. At the end, Addie and Alyssa 1 start jabbing about the movie. Amanda and Anusha join in. Aparna, Alyssa 2, and I exchange a "whatever" glance, then run off to hide from them. Eventually, they find us in the basement. We change into our pajamas and go to sleep, thankful that one of our friends isn't there flapping her mouth and talking about how "the lights look like Times Square, and the air vent sounds like New York". (M_S_Barry_swim) I sigh. It has been a good night.

Author's Note:
I am ending the book! I might do another Sisters book, I haven't decided yet.