𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆

You tied up tobio and waited fir him to regain conscious..Your quirk slowly began to wore off, you felt a little weak..

Tobio then regained consciousness..he struggled to sit up. He then made eye-contact with you..

He looked at you with a sincere smile. You flicked his forehead. "What the hell were you thinking? More importantly questioned
Why the hell would you kidnap me?" You asked in a whispering tone. Tobio stared into your eyes as he began laughing a little "I wanted to see you again, but mom wouldn't allow it, and neither would my dad, Ahem..I meant ex step-dad." He said as he rested his head on the wall.

"Your so extra!" You groaned. "So what I'm hearing is you missed me?~" you said in a teasingly tone. "I'm starting to regret finding you." Tobio said as he scoffed.."My dear sister..it breaks my heart to see you've already forgotten about me .." You said teasingly as you acted out how he was in that moment.. "annoying.." Tobio said under his breathe.. "Okay enough joking you know you have to be punished for this right?" You said in a serious tone..

Tobio looked back at you and nodded.."I'm going to need my phone back so I can call my friends to let them know I'm okay. Mind telling me where it is?" You said. "It's over there on the table, where the rest of everyone phone is." Tobio said. You glance over at the worn out table.. you stood up and walked over to the table and picked up your phone and you unlocked it. You then dialed Mirio..the phone for a few seconds had past and then the ringing stopped.
"Y/N..!? Where are you?! Are you okay!? Turn on your location!? I'll go report this to the Pro hero's! Bunshin  I found Y/N!" Mirio ranted..You were a little surprised by the sudden outburst.. "Hey mirio, no need to call for pro hero's I just had a Run in with an old relative.." you said as you glanced over at Tobio..Tobio ignored your eye contact.. you then turn your head back around and began tapping your finger on the table.."I'll be back at the dorms in a-" You were interrupted.. "Y-Y/N a-are you okay, are you safe?! Tell me where you are!" Tamaki shouted. Your eyes widen quite a bit. "Tamaki that shouldn't be necess-" You were once again interrupted. "Y/N GIVE ME YOUR DAMN LOCATION!" Tamaki demanded. You were in shock,you've never really seen Tamaki be so angry, or desperate. You sent him your location..Tamaki then hung up the phone before you could say anything else.

You placed your phone in your pocket as you walked over Tobio and bent down to him." Tobio I won't report you to the police, because we're family, but I will punish you. You have a choice, you can work at the group home for a month, or you can sign up to help kids at the orphanage. Take your pick." You said. Tobio leaned his head back as he groaned..and began stomping his feet like a child. You snickered. It wasn't that Tobio didn't want to help put the community, it's just he didn't want to be forced to charity work, he was stubborn.

"Orphanage" He said annoyed. You smiled then as you were about to untie him a thought appeared in your mind. "Wait, have you kidnapped anyone else? Be honest." You asked. Tobio looked at you with annoyance. "No I haven't Y/N if I did, I would've been more cautious. Now untie me" Tobio said. You untied him and as you were doing so..The busted open, and there all your attention went..there you saw Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire, along with Bunshin..You sighed as a tiny awkward smile appeared across your face..Your quirk had fully wore off, As soon as Tamaki so you along with,Nejire and Mirio they ran towards you and  hugged you.. Tobio rolled his eyes as he tried to keep his distance..as he scoot back.

Mirio eyed Tobio and got a bit angry, he left the hug and walked towards Tobio, with a angered expressioned..

You saw that Mirio was going for tobio so you pushed Tamaki and Nejire off quickly..as you got up and ran towards mirio way and stood infront of him..he gave me a confused looked so did Tamaki and Nejire..

"He okay, he um...Helped me" You said, you were so glad you had quick thinking. The room filled with a "Huh!?". Even Bunshin was confused.

Im tired sorry.. thats it

Word count: 790

I'm disappointed that this is all I can write.

New word count:803