𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲

Tamaki began to stutter over his what you would like to call words but he just sounded like a baby who hasn't learned to talk yet.

"Tamaki, did you call me butterfly?" You said. Tamaki nodded obviously embarrassed he eyes directed towards the floor. You put both of your hand on tamaki cheeks. Causing him to become comfy, because of your warm touch, since you were warm blooded tamaki enjoyed snuggling up against your touch, but he was oddly desperate for some reason, it was like he hadn't touch you in a while.

"Elf why did you call me butterfly." You said as you slid your hand up Tamaki jawline, for some reason Tamaki jawline was like a rock, it was fucking hard as hell.

"W-well because when your around I feel happy, and flushed, and my stomach it feels like its going everywhere, and it f-feels like b-..butterflys. Your also very beautiful, and with my stomach feeling like butterflies are flying around when your around, and your as pretty as a butterfly, I-i just thought it was the p-perfect, nickname for you." Tamaki said as his ears began to twitch. You then touched his elf like ears. As soon as his ears met your soft touch they began to become warm and twitch a little faster. You rubbed your thumb around tamaki ears. "Sweet elf, do you mind if we actually spend sometime together before we start kissing or doing any of that stuff together?" You said lifting tamki chin up. He looked up at you in embarrassment, his lovely indigo eyes wouldn't meet yours. He eyes remained on the floor even though his head was facing you.

"Oh wait. Tamaki aren't you suppose to be in class?" You mentioned. "N-no! But I have hero training with fatgum!" Tamaki exclaimed. He immediately got up and ran from the door. You looke at him and let out a little laugh. He opened your door and ran out. You smiled. Then walked over to the door and shut it and locked it. You ran your hand through your hair which was a bit messy. 

You walked over to your bed stand and grabbed your phone, which was low on battery since you hadn't put it on the charger last night. You saw a buttload of messages from only 4 people. The most person who texted you was Taao.

Well because when you joined the UA,you gave them Taao number, so that you wouldn't get lectured by your parents if you did something "Troublesome".

You unlocked your phone. Your phone  immediately went to text messages. You saw tamaki had texted you over 99+ times, your parents hadn't texted you. Taao texted over 100+ times which you wonder how was possible . Then there was a contact that said. "Broccoli". You of course weren't aware of who that was. But they had texted you 45 times. You then saw a contact name that just said unknown number. But they texted you about having a crush on you. Which made you a little creeped out. You wonder how he had gotten your number.

You stood there thinking about who "Brocoli" was. Then it came to your mind. It was Izuku midoriya from class 1-A. You placed your phone back on your bed stand and then atttached your charger to your phone.

You then walked over too the bathroom took take a shower. Once you got in the shower, someone began  knocking on your door constantly. You decided you were going to finish your shower, before going to answer it. Once you got out the knocking continued but they began banging a little harder. You grabbed some clean clothes out of the closet and put them on.

You rushed over to the door. You unlocked it then opened the door. "What!?" You shouted obviously annoyed, you didn't have a look at the person before you shouted. The person so desperately knocking on your door was Taao. "Who are you yelling at young lady." Taao said.

You smiled awkwardly. "I apologize Taao, that knocking is annoying though." You said in no regret for what you did.

"Y/n why weren't you in class, principal nezu would not stop contacting me about your sudden absence." Taao said. "I just accidentally slept in and my alarm didn't go off." You said. Taao then rolled his eyes. "Well don't do it again. I don't even get why he contacted me You do not live with me. Therefore I don't know what you do. But moving on i also came to give you a little present."  He said as he pulled out a little box he then held it out for you to grab.