•𝐾𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠•

Kierra's Pov

You're a sinner, you're going to hell, the shame you have brought to your family, you hypocritical so-called Christian,  not the daughter of thee Karen Clark Sheard committing this "horrible sin." All the judgement and condemnation I would get if I were to come out, but you can't help who you love. I've always known that  I was attracted to women ever since the fifth grade. I tried to deny it, pray it out of me, but after a while, I got tired of lying to myself. If I was going to lie to my family, I had to at least be honest with myself.
I owed myself that. But there are some people you just can't lie to. J Drew and Shamika know. I didn't tell them though, and oddly enough I never asked how they knew. If it were just my career I had to worry about, it would be different, but it's not. Daddy is a bishop, and mama is a gospel singer as well as my aunties. What I do affects them. How can I tell Kali, Jacob, and even my Kichain to be themselves and live in their truth when I'm not even living in mine? The lying, hiding, Erica and I pretending to be just friends while we've been in a relationship for three years—it's clear to me that I'm a hypocrite. Eventually, I'll have to make a decision. Continue the facade and be miserable, or reveal my truth and be with the woman I love, despite the consequences. I honestly don't know what to do, all I can say is...only time can tell.

                     Star⭐️/Vote💕