Chapter Twelve

*Georges pov*

I woke up before everyone else so I decided to make us a breakfast -more like go to McDonald's- for a surprise. I woke up Sapnap.

"Huh?" Sapnap asked.

"I need your help, I don't know Dream's McDonald's breakfast order." I said.

"Oh yea." He said. He sat up and changed. We quietly went to the car. I know Karl's order and somehow Quackity's.

*time skip*

We got the food and headed home. Once we got home we saw quackity in the kitchen.

"Thank fuck! Dream has no food!" Quackity said. I grabbed his food and gave it too him.

"Sapnap can you wake up the two love birds?" I asked. He nodded and went upstairs.

"Yay! Food!" Karl said. I handed him his food. Sapnap grabbed his and dreams. Karl sat down.

"Karl and I have to say something." Dream said. "Well George and Sapnap already know"

"What's up?" Quackity asked.

"We are dating!" Karl said.

"Congratulations!" Quackity said.

"Thank you." Dream and Karl said.

*time skip*
*Karl's pov*
*tw: mention of sex near the the end*

Dream and I were cuddling in his room. We were talking about who we we gonna tell.

"Let's tell bad, then everyone else." Dream said.

"Ok!" I said.

"We'll tell the fans last." Dream said.

"Ok." I said. Dream grabbed his phone. He went on discord and messaged bad to call him.

"Hey dream, what's up?" Bad asked.

"So Sapnap, Karl, George, Quackity, and I did a meet up." Dream said.

"Ok? I heard about karl, is he ok?" Bad asked.

"Yea I'm fine." I said.

"Karl and I have to tell you something." Dream said.

"Ok." Bad said.

"We are dating!" I said.

"Congratulations! Who all knows?" Bad asked.

"You and the other crew boys." Dream said.

"When are you going to tell the fans?" Bad asked.

"Hopefully soon, might do it when I do a face reveal." Dream said. "Which is gonna be in a few weeks."

"Ok! Well skeppy is trying to call me rn, i'll talk to you later!" Bad said.

"Can you tell skeppy about us?" I asked.

"Sure!" Bad said. He then hung up. I looked at dream.

"You're so pretty." Dream said. I blushed.

"T-thank you." I said. He peppered my face with kisses. I was trying hard not to laugh. "Stop that tickles!"

"Ok ok." Dream said. We laid down.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked.

"I should saying that about you, you perfect." Dream said.

"Even with my not-so-perfect past?" I asked.

"Fuck him!" Dream said.

"No thanks, I rather fuck you." I said.

"I-." Dream stopped and processed what I said. I giggled. "What?!"

"I was joking! I mean I would but not now!" I said laughing. He gave me a fake pout.

"Aww." Dream said.

"Baby not right now! George, Sapnap, and Quackity are here." I said.

"We can just be quiet." Dream said.

"W-well, i-im very vocal..." I said embarrassed.

"Oh..." Dream said.

"Yea...it's hard to keep quiet." I said. I was embarrassed. Why was I was being open about this?

"Don't be embarrassed, it's ok." He said.

"Ok." I said. We cuddled and watched a movie for the rest of the night. George and Sapnap came in a said they were going to sleep and so did quackity.

"We should probably get some sleep." Dream said. I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

*word count: 5 80*