Chapter Seven

*Karl's pov*

Today George and I are going to stream to clear things up about yesterday. Right now I'm making breakfast for us.

"George! Breakfast is done." I yelled. He came running downstairs.

"Thanks Karl." George said. He sat down and ate.

"Hopefully we have a chill day today." I say.

"Yea, we only have to stream." George said.

*a few hours later*

George got his set up ready. He clicked go live.

"Hi guys, I'm gonna explain some things that I've been hiding from you guys." I said. George and I looked at each other.

"You got this Karl." George said.

"So...as some of you saw on stream yesterday I had a hand print on my neck. That was from my ex...he was abusive. Yes it was a he...before I left home he was put in jail." I explained. Tears in my eyes. George hugged me from beside.

"If anyone is gonna send hate to Karl for being bi please leave my stream." George said.

"That's it guys...I'm safe now here in the uk." I said. George smiled at me.

Dono: I'm so sorry Karl, I wish I was there to hug you!
Quackity donated 50$

"Thanks quackity!" I said. I laughed knowing he could have just called me. Then I heard the discord call. George answered.

"I love you man!" Quackity said.

"We all do." Sapnap said. "Us and the fans."

"I love you guys too." I said. After a while we ended the stream. I Twitted something before George and I did anything else.

Karl :) @/karljacobs

Thank you guys for all the support! There is no words for how appreciative I am of you guys. My friends, family, and my fans. You guys mean everything to me <3.

"What do you wanna do?" George asked.

"You and I are done packing so maybe we could go out to town." I said. He nodded. We both got ready and walked out of the door.

Time skip

George and I were walking past the area Tommy and him met. That's when I saw a familiar face. Jake? The guy saw us and walked out over to us.

"Karl hey!" Jake said.

"Oh hey Jake!" I said.

"Karl, Who's this?" George asked.

"This is Jake, I met him on the plane." I said.

"Hi, as he said, im jake." Jake said. He stuck his out so George could shake it. George took it.

"George, nice to meet you." George said.

"Oh Karl I realized I never got your number." Jake said.

"Oh yea." I said. He gave me his phone and I typed it in. Someone called him over.

"Gotta go! That's my boyfriend." He said. I waved and he left.

*Quick Jake pov*

"Who was that?" My boyfriend asked.

"Oh he's a friend." I said.

"Why did he just put his number in yor phone then?" He asked. He gets mad and jealous.

"Baby, I met him on the plane." I said. He calmed down a little.

"Are you sure he's just a friend?" He asked.

"Yes, also he seems like a bottom...i don't date bottoms." I said. We both laughed.

*Karl's pov*

It was 8:30pm. George and I skipped dinner and just went to bed because we have to wake up early.

*word count: 5 5 5*

Do you guys like Jake?