Chapter Eleven

*Karl's pov*

Maybe 30 minutes after dream joined us I went to take a shower. I grabbed some underwear and some pants. Would dream be mad if i took one of his hoodies? I took one anyways. I got in the shower.

*Dream's pov*

"Hurt him, I'll hurt you." George said seriously.

"George...do you really think I would hurt him?" I asked.

"No I'm just warning you." He said. "Don't touch him in the wrong way either."

"I know." I said.

"Make sure you have his consent to everything." Sapnap added.

"Guys I know, If i ever hurt him I would hate myself forever." I said. It was true. I didn't want myself or anyone hurting him.

*Karl's pov*

I got out of the shower. I started at my reflection. Bruises and cuts covering my body. I hated them. They were from the person I hate the most. I put my clothes on and went to join the others minus Quackity.

"Hey guys." I said. They looked at me.

"Is that dreams hoodie?" Sapnap asked. I nodded.

"You look cute in it." Dream said. I blushed.

"Thanks." I said. I walked over to him and cuddled.

"It's getting late so George and I are going to head to bed, good night guys." Sapnap said. They went to their -sapnap's- room.

"It's only 10." Dream said.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Let's watch one in my room." Dream said. We walked hand in hand to his room. I laid in the bed and he turned the tv on. We watched *movie of ur choice cuz idk.*

"Seriously? I've seen this to many times!" I said. He chuckled.

*Time skip*
*dreams pov*

The movie was half way down when I heard snoring. I looked over where Karl was and saw he was asleep. He looked so precious.

"Goodnight pretty boy." I said. I kissed his forehead and laid down. He cuddled me.

"Good night love." He said.

*word count: 330*