Epilogue

it has been 4 years and Arthur has made it to F1. He is doing pretty good in his rookie year, and Charles is battling for his second world championship. 

Chloe tries to go to as much races as possible to spend as much time with Arthur as possible. They have bought an apartment together in Monaco as well and they are enjoying life together. 

The last race of the season has just finished in Abu Dhabi and Arthur and Chloe are going on a romantic date to celebrate his rookie year. 

There was a table full with candles in the middle of the beach, it was really romantic. Arthur made sure to help Chloe with her seat and when she sat down she looked shocked.  As she sat down, she saw the exact same name tag from the dinner with the royal family on which "Mrs. Arthur Leclerc" was written. With tears in her eyes she said

C: "Omg Arthur you saved the name tag? "
when Chloe turned around she saw Arthur on one knee. 
Chloe stood up and walked to Arthur. 

A: "Exactly 4 years and 215 days ago I told you 'that you will eventually end up with my name' and I am here to keep that promise. Chloe I love you, I don't want to be with any one else but you."
Arthur pulled out a ring box and opened it
"will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Chloe nodded her head while crying and said "Yes, Of course" and she flew into Arthur's arms. 

In the far distance she heard cheering. All of their family and friends were present to celebrate the engagement with them. Charlotte who was pregnant was the first one to run up to her and congratulate them "welcome to the family sis" she said. That night they celebrated an engagement and a 2nd world-championship for Charles.