Chapter 7 - I'm right here.

Start from the beginning

===

"Let's go? Marcel asked Louis after they finished their tea's, marcel cuts off the conversation that was going around to ask his brothers the same, getting a nod in reply. They all stood up, bidding louis' parents a farewell, saying they're eating at Johnny Tee's when Louis' parents asked if they want to have breakfast. They all left the house with Louis halfway asking if he could ask a piggy back ride which Edward agreed, he grunts teasingly as if to show that louis was heavy which the latter only laughed and slap the alpha's chest. Edward put down louis when they had reached his car, clicking on his remote to open it. Louis went to the backseat along with Harry as the other two, Edward being the driver and marcel on the passenger seat, also went inside.

As Edward reversed the car, louis connected his morning playlist on the car. All are quiet in their own world as they are still sleepy as it was only eight in the morning. Five minutes into the drive, Edward cleared his throat then looked over at Marcel. "Marcy? Did Emily agreed to us?" Edward asked, a hint of redness evident on his cheeks as he chew on it nervously. Louis who was on the brink of falling asleep leaning on harry, woke up when he heard the girl's name.

"Agreed to what?" Louis asked, rubbing his hand over his eyes to wash away his sleepiness.

"Agreed to take her on a date." Harry mumbled sleepily, burying his face on louis neck, as the alpha fake snores to make louis squirm and giggle. But Louis was frozen in his seat to do anything.

"But you only met her last week? What makes her interesting that you three want to take her out, this fast?" Louis said masking his hurt in a fake worry as if he was only showing that he was worried they are going too fast with the omega which was true but he only want them all for himself, he knows if this get serious he will lose the alphas as he was only a friend. Easily replaceable and not as special as being a potential mate.

"Lou-Lou, she's nice and it's only a date I think it will not be that serious, besides it's not like we're going to mate her that instant, I think she's just lovely and we want to get to know her." Marcel said, looking at louis with a reassuring smile. He then turned to Edward and Louis feels like throwing up when he heard the words left Marcel's mouth. "She said yes, by the way. Said she's available at Wednesday, we can pick her up two hours after school and bring her home before ten since it's a school night."

Edward pumped up his fists and shouted a "Yes!" which makes the alpha who was leaning on the small omega, woke up sleepily asking what's going on and marcel explaining it to him making the three alphas happily cheered. Louis moved towards the window still in a daze, he feels like he's miles away even if he's literally just there seating and hearing them happily chattered on what to wear and where they're taking her out.

Louis was so emotionless he doesn't know whether to cry or shout and curse the world on how unfair it is that the people he love so much are hurting him without having any idea. Why does he fall in love to these alpha that loves him at the same time hurts him because the love they give are not enough for him.

But he knew is that he sat there, the slow ballad of a sad song playing in the car relates to him as it was the contrast of the three joyous alphas telling each other what they liked about the omega they fancy.

Louis was came back from his trance as he felt the car stopped and Harry nudging him, he look up to see the alphas getting out, he pocketed his phone and did the same. "Louis Look! It's back!" Harry excitedly tug louis' hand that was intertwine with him. Using his other, to point the flyer that was up on the window, announcing that Johnny Tee's hash browns are back.

"C'mon guys! I'm famished." Edward shouted at the two from where he was standing at the front. "Shut up you ate a PB & J, my mum made earlier. Clearly you're not that hungry." Louis said, poking Edward's chest when he neared him, the latter only took hold of the small omega's hands and raise it to his lips before bearing his teeth as if to bite him. The omega squeaked and snatch his hand back, turning around and entering the establishment, walking towards marcel who was already at the counter ordering their usual.

"Louis is really something else, don't you agree brother?" Harry told Edward as they neared the two, the lanky middle triplet put his arm over his brother's shoulder, who only shook it off but agreed nonetheless. Louis who pretended he didn't heard it, tighten his grip on Marcel's hand as if it was a lifeline to calm his beating heart. But the redness on his cheeks are evident, the only obvious thing on his feature.

His ruined heart and confused mind earlier are forgotten as he look up at the three alphas with wide smile as he chewed on his favorite hash browns in the world.