" Hold on. How innocent is Shigechi? "

   " Practically a cinnamon roll, but I don't know if he s entirely innocent or there's a hidden side of him. But Shigechi rambled about how we were his first friends, and what his life was like. Josuke and Okuyasu practically drooled over the money he had, and he offered all of it to them, but I didn't take any. "

   " And Josuke did with Okuyasu? "

   " Sort of. They developed a plan to use Shigechi's stand and I didn't want to be a part of it. It's his money after all. "

Rohan nodded and took a sip of his warm tea. He set the teacup down and grabbed something on the ground, leaning against his chair. It was his sketchbook. He opened his sketchbook and flipped to a blank page. He took the pencil that was being held up by his ear and started to draw.

   " You are now mad at Josuke for taking advantage of an innocent child? "

   " Yes. "

   " You don't worry about money do you? "

   " No, My parents make a very good amount of money, and when allowance comes I don't really spend any of it. I save the money for the future. Josuke was wanting to take me on a date that day, we first found the stand, but he didn't have a lot of funds. "

   " He spent most of his money? "

   " And he blamed it on a spending bug. "

   " A fool. "

   " Yeah, so I don't really have any interest in seeing him at the moment. "

   " I don't really like the bafoon too much. "

   " I know. He beat you to a pulp and trashed your house, but in his defense you did insult his hair. "

   " A mistake I'll never make again. I do have one question dear. "

   " What is it "

   " Has Josuke asked you to be his? When I read from your story earlier with heaven's door, it only said that he asked you to go on a couple of dates with him. there was nothing official ever written in your history. "

   " He hasn't. And I would ask him, but--"

   " But you would rather him do it? "

   " Yeah. "

   " There's nothing wrong with that. I would have thought he would ask you by now, but I guess i am wrong. "

   " Wow! The great Rohan Kichibe admits that he is wrong. This is a very important day, indeed. "

   " I won't ever say it again. "

   " At least I was here to witness you say it. I don't think anyone will believe me though. "

   " I will deny it if you say anything. "

As you talked, you watched his pencil move across the page, and you were curious what he was drawing. You didn't ask to see his drawing, knowing that he wouldn't show it to you unless it were finished. Rohan did notice your eyes look towards his sketchbook, and he smiled a little.

   " I'm almost finished. "

   " Okay. I didn't want to ask until you were finished. "

   " Thank you, dear. "

You watched his hand move even quicker, and he had sighed, finishing the drawing. He turned the sketchbook around to show you what he had drawn.

   " Wow. . ."