#2

*-*

"Mi amor~"

Katsuki just stood there wide eyes, shocked by what the taller male had whispered seductively in his ear. His face flushed a light shade of pink before looking away.

"Crap, sorry!" Hanta said hurriedly, quickly regretting was he had just said. "I didn't mean to say that! It just slipped out..?" Hanta continued too make excuses while he let go of the blond.

"It's fine, it was probably just the alchohol." Katsuki laughed, quite upset that he wasn't just called "Mi amor".

"Right, right..." The younger mumbled still embarrassed.

"More drinks?" The blind suggested trying to cool the tension that was just created between them.

*-*
This part is definitely not wholesome:)
If you'll be uncomfortable kindly click off or skip.
I'm not experienced in writing stuff like this so it's not that good^^
*-*

Well, now they definitely were drunk. Or way more then when they were dancing.

Katsuki had excused himself to got to the bathroom, secretly going to make a phone call the Maria. The lady baby sitting his daughter, that one.

"Si, garcias. Horita llego a casa, adios."
"Yeah, thanks. I'll be home soon, bye."

The blond said kindly before hanging up and putting the phone in his pocket. His words were slurred, he just hoped it wasn't too obvious, and it was. He was way to drunk to even drive home safely now.

He sighed washing his face with cold water before just staring at the marble sink.

"Didn't know you could speak spanish~" A voice from the door slurred hiccuping at the end.

The blond spun around, so quickly his head started to pound. He mumbled a curse word before looking forward at the person who was inside the single person bathroom.

"H-Hanta-!" He screamed, confused and shocked as to why he was in the bathroom. "Right, I need to leave soon- my-my 'mom' is screaming at me!" He lied trying to get himself out of this situation.

"Aw, really? Not even for a few more minutes..?" Hanta grinned walking towards Katsuki who was backing up, bumping into the sink.

"Not even for a few more minutes my mom would kill me." He tried laughing but was quickly pinned to the sink by the dark haired.

Katsuki was brought into a soft romantic kiss that he quickly melted into, not something he would usually do so blame the alchohol. Hanta picked him up from his thighs and set him down onto the sink. The kiss quickly got more rough, which the blond surprisingly liked.

He never really was the so called 'bottom' slash submissive one in a relationship, but god did he not mind it anymore.

Hanta placed his hand on Katsuki's waist, making the blond gasp silently opening up an entrance for his tounge.

They made out for a few more minutes before Kafsuki broke for air.

"Look-" he panted, "I really need to get going, I'm sorry but-" Before he could even finish he was kissed roughly again.