15. Gentleman with a gentle touch

Start from the beginning

"That's my headache," I grabbed his arm and dragged him up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to stop me, but I took him to my side of the room.

"We are going to the seniors' dormitory." I declared, sliding the door open to my cupboard. 

He rolled his eyes with a very distasteful scoff. "To do what? They aren't your buddies." 

"Taehyung Hyung is."

He rubbed his fingers laterally over his forehead and sighed, defeated as he slumped on my bed. "How many times-"

"And I told you I won't call them 'sir,'" I interjected, throwing a jacket on his face. 

"Hyung or not, make no mistake. Taehyung sir is jolly only until he wants. You don't know him as I do. He beat up people on uni ground many times. He even has-" He stopped abruptly. 

"I know... Like you haven't already told me many times. I also know why he beat them." I turned with a warm strawberry-shade coat in my hand. "How does it look?" 

"It's nice."

Nice. It seemed to be his favorite word. He always used it whenever I asked how I looked.

"I promise I am doing this for you," I grinned, and he glared at me.

"How is 'you dressing up' for me? Although you are an ass, not a bad-looking one, I am not gay. I know very well where your eyes lie."

I chuckled. "You think I am good-looking?"

He played with his wristwatch. "You should talk to Jeremy. I think he does too."

"Why would I do that? You know where my eyes lie," I protested in faux dramatics. 

"Good to have a backup... You know... In case things don't work out with him." He sounded, his nose twitching a little. I caught that. He didn't know, but I have known this habit of his. Every time he hid something, his nose gave him away. 

"Why? You aren't confident in my flirting skills?"

"More like clinging skills." He laughed once, dry and loud. 

"You don't think Taehyung 'sir' will return my clinginess?" I questioned, point blank.

"It's not... Nevermind." He stood up to go back to his bed, but I pushed him back and held him down. 

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Whatever is running in your head."

"Nothing's running in my head."

"Really?" 

Ulrich twitched his nose, looking down through it before averting his eyes from me. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"You are sweet, but why do you think I'll get hurt?" I knew that I was already on the road destined by falling for a straight gentleman, but Ulrich didn't need to know that.

"Taehyung sir... Is... I don't want to say it... I thought you'll see it yourself, or that it was only a stupid crush, but you seem serious and it wouldn't be fair if I don't say it now," I nodded at him once, urging him to continue. "He's never been serious with anyone. I've seen him myself in the pictures that Rosenow has. He always has a new guy with him every few months. I thought you'll see for yourself, or maybe you are also in for a casual thing, but he hasn't been around with many people lately. Maybe he's busy, or secretive, but the point is, you are anything but casual."