Jannat put hand on her chest and pretended to be hurt " aww my love , don't say that … it's hurt you know " she burst into laughter ….

    Her expression flip , she becomes serious all of a sudden " wanna see another magic trick " she was about to sign their men when Sayra stops horrified .

    " No.. no.. don't please don't " she cried .

    " Why are you doing this , you are also a girl just like them , how can you be so cruel? " Sayra cried, clutching Khalid's shirt , feeling miserable .

    " The world was cruel to me too, " she said, remembering something .

    " Then why should they? " she shrugged her shoulders , water dripping from her face.

    " Please leave them, " Sayra begged .

    " Do you want me to leave them? " she asked, tilling her head to get a better view of her .

    Sayra nodded slowly, scared .

    " Okay " she threw the gun in front of Khalid's feet .

    " Let's play a game " she clasped her hand .

    " I will leave all these girls and you have to shoot your sister " she said like it was the most exciting thing in this world .

    " In your dream " Khalid spat .

    " Okay ...I will-" Jannat was cut off by Nafisa's voice .

    " Khalid bhai !" Nafisa shouted that she was tied inside the bus just like all the girls .

    Sayra and Khalid eyes widened " Nafisa " they whispered in disbelief .

    " Why are you so desperate to kill her? " Khalid knew there was some other motive for her .

    " Aww my love , you know me so well" she pretended to be adoring her .

    " You know her good for nothing husband " she signed at Sayra who was shivering in the cold as the cold droplets hit her face .

    " He killed my husband in an encounter " she gritted out grimacing.

    " He - he died in my arms " she looked at her palm remembering the moment .

    " SO HOW CAN I LEAVE HER ALIVE? " she shouted at the top of her lungs, making Sayra flinch behind Khalid .