Waves

He was bone-tired when he entered his apartment. Dirty, sweaty, hot, and he did not give a fuck. He put his carry-on bag on the floor and took off his jacket and his shoes, putting it aside to get cleaned later, when he heard that sound. 

Alerted, he drew his knife from his belt. It's small enough to be easily concealed, but very lethal despite its appearance. He heard the sound of someone's humming in his ensuite, and the sound of water running, as if someone's taking a shower inside.

Who the fuck?

He moved stealthily into his bedroom, where the door to his ensuite was open in a slit, and he took a peek inside.

No one .

But the shower's still running, and the floor is wet, so someone must be here recently.

He pushed the door open slightly, and when he did not see anyone, he entered…

...only to be pushed to the shower fully clothed.

He tried to fight back, but the arms that locked him in place was strong, and the floor was slippery. He thought about headbutting the intruder, when he heard the silky smooth voice whispered in his ear.

"What took you so long? I almost ended up playing with myself waiting for you..." the low voice gave him a tingly vibration along with a hand that caressed his spine.

He turned around to find the most beautiful man in the world held him down tightly, arms bracketing his, and soft lips hovering near his own.

"Mm, you’re stinky and dirty. You should take off your clothes." He gave him a stern command before letting his arm go.

"You are so bossy, Zhan-ge. I like it." He quickly shed his dirty clothes and threw it aside, before cupping the other's face and kissed him fervently under the warm water, hands running down his body to press the perfect round cheeks of his ass.

"Yibo, you stink. And what's with the knife? Are you gonna do any of your kinks?" Xiao Zhan smirked at his words.

"Thought you're an intruder, Ge." He pushed the other to the glass wall across him and pinned his arms above his head. His other hand roamed down until it found what he's been looking for. He grabbed the already leaking manhood, thumbed the slit, and moved his hand in a slow motion, making the other moan, stroking it a few times.

"Tell me what you want, Ge.", He whispered in his ear. "Do you want me inside you? Or do you want my mouth in your pretty cock?" He breathed heavily while his hand was still moving up and down, faster this time.

"I want you...god, I want you so bad…" he's panting hard now, enjoying the way Yibo's hand on his cock, but suddenly he stopped. It took a few seconds to register what happened and when Xiao Zhan started to protest, he felt his hands were free and the warmth from the other's mouth enveloping him. He almost screamed from the intensity of what Yibo did to him. 

His warm mouth enveloped his velvety cock in one smooth movement, making him gasp. Xiao Zhan felt a sudden need burning inside him, a need that bore a hole in his existence, and it could only be plugged by one man who did the unspeakable thing to him right now. His heart almost burst out from its place with a familiar feeling. Home.

He grabbed Yibo's hair, lost in pleasure, moving his head up and down, until his cock hit the back of Yibo's throat, and before long, Yibo vacuumed his mouth and letting it out with a pop, and went back up, face to face with the object of his desire.

"Did you say you've prepared yourself, ge?" He whispered, tracing his fingers down from Xiao Zhan's chest, to the ribcage, down to the plushy bottom, and pushed one finger inside of Xiao Zhan's already loose hole in one go, making him catch his breath and moan lewdly, hands grabbing Yibo's shoulder, knees turning into jelly.

"Yes...ah.. I know you'll be back today, so I prepared myself for you...ah..hh..." he moved his hips forward like a heat-seeking missile, grinding Yibo's hand in a lewd manner.

Yibo pushed another finger inside, making him clenched tighter and pulled up one of his legs to Yibo's waist, giving him easier access. The fingers moving in and out, strong and fast, dragging his inner wall, hitting the right spot inside him.

"Fuck me already, Yibo, I told you I'm ready." His grip on Yibo's shoulders tightened to the point of almost breaking the skin from his blinding lust.

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's other leg up his waist. After lining his own manhood to the opening, he thrusted, hard. It went smoothly inside in one slide, making both of them groan hard by its tightness. Even if Xiao Zhan had prepared himself, Yibo was too big to not feel anything with this sudden move. 

He went still for a few seconds, head pressing on the other neck, both gasping for air, while the water fell down around them. After a while, Yibo started to move. Slowly at first, adjusting his rhythm, then after he hit a particular spot that he knew would drive the other crazy, he heard the telltale high-pitched moan, then the aggressive biting on his shoulder, the nails on his skin. He moved faster, feeling the incoming climax, the build up sensation that only this beauty could give him so fast.

"I'm almost there, Ge." He was out of breath to even speak properly, moving his hips, and he pushed all of the other’s body up and down against the wet wall, to make the thrust even harder, deeper. It quickly built a sensation on his lower back, spreading throughout his body, and it needed release .

"Me too...ahh... together?" His raspy breath was whispering in his ear, tickling and arousing him more at the same time. He felt the tension build fast from his spine upward, and he moved faster and faster, to finally reach his climax and shoot his load inside the hot, tight hole. Xiao Zhan mewled shakily and he came, untouched, the movement was making his inside squeezing every last drop of Yibo's, making him half hard again.

"I know I'm not as young as you, but Jesus, you're already hard… again?" He panted into Yibo's shoulder, feeling the hardness inside of him begin to move again. 

"What can I say? You have the prettiest butthole I ever seen, Zhan-ge, and when it squeezed me like this? I wonder if anyone can escape your pretty, hot, tightly clenched hole." he squeezed Xiao Zhan's butt hard, making him moan again. And in turn, making him hard again.

"You and your dirty mouth never fails to turn me on." He flipped their position so that he faced the wall, and Yibo grabbed that delectable ass, hard, leaving prints on it, before he grind it harder, thrusting it over and over until…

He jolted up from his very, very hot dream, cursing loudly.