" Jennie...what is his name" jisoo asked as she didn't hear his introduction as she's sleeping peacefully, day dreaming about her Mr. Handsome who is non other than him.

" Kim Taehyung" Jennie answer in low voice as she didn't wanted to get caught by there strict professor...on his first day.

" Kim Taehyung...he's the man ,who I meet yesterday,the hot and handsome one" jisoo say to Jennie on which she widen her eyes in disbelief.

" WHAT... Really" Jennie asked in quite loud voice, but thankfully there strict professor didn't hear her. Jisoo nodded with playful smirk on her face, making Jennie shocked.

" And...and don't tell me...you like him, don't you" Jennie asked thinking her friend, her bestie is joking but she didn't, she's not joking at all.

" Yeah, I like him...and why not he's so my type, he's so handsome and hot too...it's not my fault Jennie" jisoo say quite loudly and regret when Kim Taehyung there New Physics Professor caught her.

" Miss Jisoo...are you here for studying or gossiping" he asked in cold and stern voice making everyone scared because of his strict and intense aura, every student at first meet get frightened because of his nature, his face clearly say... emit ' not to mess up with him' . But our naughty Jisoo didn't even budge and of course why would she when she's JISOO... WHO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS...

" Of course, I am here for studying Mr. Handsome...I mean Prof. Kim" jisoo replied playfully while looking straight towards him who was getting angry because of her boldness.

" If once again, I caught you gossiping with your friend...or anyone, I swear you will not allowed to attend my class for a week...did you understand" he command coldly and continue lecturing them.

" Okk, Mr. handsome...I will listen to you...my hot professor" jisoo say to herself and sit back on her place.

There Physics class too went well, Both Jisoo and Jennie walked out of class when Jisoo remember that her New professor call her after his class, she excuse herself from Jennie and run towards staff room.

" Aish, this girl...I hope he will not scold her" Jennie say worriedly to herself and walked towards cafeteria where they gonna eat there lunch with Jungkook and lisa.

I hope he will not scold her" Jennie say worriedly to herself and walked towards cafeteria where they gonna eat there lunch with Jungkook and lisa

Jisoo entered staff room hurriedly and bumped into an old Professor. " Sorry, professor Lim" she apologized for her silliness on which he forgive her. " It's fine...Jisoo...right, I heard you are Mr. Kim's daughter, you are good at studies too, indeed Mr. Kim daughter, like father like daughter" he said on which jisoo just nodded boringly.