"You saved me..." smiled Sofia, as the two slowly pulled away.

"You saved me...you're perfect" Harry whispered resuming the kiss.

" Snape's coming..." said Hermione worriedly. Sofia and Harry slowly broke away, Harry left her kisses in the air, and then they ran towards Buckbeak.

***

They flew through the dark clouds, skirting the uncultivated lawns of Hogwarts, which would then become only a distant memory, the good times for Sofia would fly, and only Harry would bring relief at that moment.

Harry stroked her cheeks; those too would become just a memory of the good times.

Buckbeak flew gentle as Sofia decided to speak.

"You were right Hermione, it wasn't my father I had seen...it was me! I saw myself avocating the light before, I knew I could do it this time...because I had already done it! Does that make sense to you?" exclaimed Sofia.

"No, but it doesn't!" yelled Hermione as Buckbeak swooped down. Harry held Sofia close to him, he was in love with her...she was amazing at everything, she could always come up with a solution.

"Woo!" exclaimed Harry, leaving a kiss in Sofia's mouth, the adrenaline was pumping, they had almost succeeded in their plan!

They flew over Hogwarts, over the towers, over the courtyards, they could feel the energy emanating from Sofia.

Sirius lay in the cell, resigned. He had endangered his family, Sofia and Harry... and now he was about to abandon them again... he had never felt so disappointed.

His eyes widened at the sight of Sofia and Hermione standing in front of the cell. Sofia made to scream, but Hermione was quicker:

"Bombarda!"- the girl exclaimed, as Sofia shielded the trio from the rubble, creating a golden shield in front of them.

In no time at all, the foursome was flying away...Sirius chuckled happily, he was free... Sirius and Harry looked at each other, never had they seen their only relative so happy.

They flew until they reached the courtyard, Harry helped Sofia down, while Sirius and Hermione stood back and watched them.

"They've kissed before haven't they?" asked Sirius.

"Oh, several times!"

"And how long does it take them to get together!"

"I hope soon Mr. Black."

"Oh please, you and the redhead with the mouse will be the cupids of this pair, call me Sirius!" he smiled.

Harry and Sofia walked over to them as the foursome moved around the courtyard.

"I will always be grateful for this, all three of you...and the redhead with the mouse too!" said Sirius, Harry and Sofia positioned in front of the bench.

"We want to go with you..." said Harry decisively.

"One day maybe, for a while my life will be too unpredictable...besides, you belong here" said Sirius resting his hands on the boys' shoulders.

"But you're innocent..." insisted Sofia.

"And you know it, my family knows I never betrayed them...and that's enough for now!" said Black making the two sit on the bench.

"You're tired of hearing this I guess...but you look so much like your father, except for the eyes, you have-" said Sirius taking Harry's face in his hands.