CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ALL THE PAIN SEEMED TO PASS WHEN SHE WAS WITH HIM, EVERY EVENT WAS OVERSHADOWED

ALL THE PAIN SEEMED TO PASS WHEN SHE WAS WITH HIM, EVERY EVENT WAS OVERSHADOWED... THERE WERE ONLY THE TWO OF THEM, TWO BOYS MADLY IN LOVE.

Their sweet embrace was interrupted by Ron, who shocked let go of the mouse's grasp after it had bitten his finger off.

Sofia reluctantly pulled away from Harry, while the raven-haired boy, his eyes reddening, snorted in annoyance. He loved Sofia's hugs, and every time he pulled away, he missed her... like a void inside.

"Ah, she bit me!" exclaimed Ron as Scabbers ran away from him.

"Scabbers!" said Ron as he chased the much-loved mouse, ignoring his friends' calls.

"Scabbers, come back here!" said Ron running in his direction.

"Wait!" yelled Harry running hand in hand with Sofia.

"Bilius stop, or I swear I'll pulverize that damn mouse!" exclaimed Sofia running faster, passing Harry.

Ron fell to the ground, grabbing Scabbers as Sofia ran towards his friend. She had a feeling, that in no time everything would change... starting with Ron.

"Scabbers you bit me, what game are we playing?" asked Ron still on the ground.

"Harry! Do you realize what tree that is?" exclaimed Hermione. Harry didn't think about it for a second, he ran over to Sofia taking her in his arms.

"Oh, this is bad, Ron run!" exclaimed Harry, when he had Sofia safely in his arms.

Ron's face paled suddenly as an expression of sheer terror dawned on him. Scabbers continued to squeak in fear, but of what?

"You guys run! It's the gram, run!"

Sofia turned her head, the gramo looked like a large dog with thick black fur, the chocolate eyes looked so innocent, but Sofia didn't have time to fully examine the creature, it ran snarling towards Sofia, the sharp teeth made Harry shudder, he couldn't get the image of Sofia's body covered in blood out of his mind.

With a leap he passed Harry and Hermione, and grabbed Sofia by the collar of her shirt, dragging her further forward.

"Sofia, no!" said Harry running towards her, but Hermione held him down. As worried as her friend was, she knew that Sofia could do just fine on her own. Hermione had complete faith in her.

The girl lit her eyes a golden brighter than the sun, and mirrored herself in the gram's shining eyes. How could she look like an evil creature, so innocent?

Before the gram removed himself from the girl, Sofia seemed to glimpse, for a moment... a sweet and tender smile in the figure of the dog.

But that smile soon disappeared; the dog ran snarling towards Ron, who made unintelligible bellowing noises.