25.Obsession

Warnings: Angst, manipulative Camilo, obsessive behavior

- Oh boy, it will not end well

- You actually know this the moment you noticed Camilo's behaviors get stranger day by day.

- When you guys are still friends, he'd prank all the boys who ever talk to you a bit too harsh. You'd see his face every time on your chore daily, and even though you did change the task a few minutes beforehand, you'd still see him a few moments later. And by god did he get more clingy, constantly touching your hand and shoulder, but instantly get flushed later and rambling about how sorry he felt.

- But you thought that it's because he like you as much as you do, so you forgot it all. And you're right, he did love you, but not as much as you thought, cause this boy is totally OBSESSED with the thought of you.

- Though he'd never hurt you since he can't stand seeing the love of his life getting injured. He is the type to get impulsive thought in his mind, all of the things he'd want to do to you spin endlessly in his head. But he'd never wish to make you scared, he has another way to break you.

- When you guys start dating, he'd constantly said that he'd miss you whenever you want to leave him so you could do chores. He's put up a sad facade, saying that you'll just abandon him like how others do, and he'd be alone all over again. And you will be startled by that, started to hug and reassure him that you'd never and that you love him with all your heart. But you miss the way his lips curled into a smile under your embrace.

- When a boy go up to talk to you, his eyes will glare at the poor boy as if he's an enemy from a war. And after you walk home, a few hard squeezes on the neck from your boyfriend will alert the boy that you're already taken will be done. Ever since he started doing that, the boy would still go and talk to you beside him are his family members, no one else allowed.

- You still love him like you did, but you have a feeling that this boy has changed somehow, but you can not grasp your finger around it. Since he has his acting as a barrier, you can just watch yourself hope that the boy you love from a long time ago is still there, already tangled like a puppet of his own mind.

- And since you guys started dating, eating at dinner is no longer a strange thing. But he won't understand how his action around his family will make them feel so scared and uncomfortable.

- He won't let anyone talk to you at dinner, when Alma wants to ask you about your family, his gaze gone so cold that make Isabela and Mirabel supprised from it. The way Dolores distracted you with her gossip, making your gaze no longer on him like a moment ago, he'd grip his hand so hard that blood started to fall from it, making Tia Julietta, Tio Agustin, and Antonio startled when he send a glare as a signal to not speak up. Felix and Luisa can only try to look away when he coldly wiped the blood out of his hand, and act as he's still a total sweetheart in front of your face when you turned to him once again.

- And there was Pepa, she is so worried for her special boy. The one who always cheer her and help whenever she feels anxious, look at her in the eyes today and whispered under his breathe cautiously, but there is a hint of threat in it :

"Mami...there better not have a single cloud today, you understand?"

- Look at you happily chatting with the family, while he's by your side make him sigh lovingly. Look at his angle, he swear that one day when he finally proposes you a position in the Madrigals, that he'd not have to worry about how you'd slip away ever again