For the sake of us

Start from the beginning

My tongue gets to work and when I look up at her, her head is thrown back as she moans and tries her best not to let her legs give in. I pump two fingers in and out of her, getting her ready enough for me and when she's had enough of my mouth, she pulls me up and turns so that her chest is pressed against the stall door. "Just fuck me." She pants and I oblige as I undo my pants in a quick motion. I grab my belt and wrap it around her neck once before I wrap the remaining material around her wrists. Her face was now pushed against the stall door.

Her mischievous smile allowed me to see that she totally liked this and without much haste, I push myself in and watch as her mouth opens. I hiss at the sensation that I missed so much. Me in between her legs, we're so connected this way and hell does it feel good.

I tighten my grip around the belt and she jumps as my mouth goes to her earlobe, I knew she liked this and that was confirmed by the way she moistened even more around my dick. She was so wet that I would actually slip out from time to time but my hard on never went away once.

"Fuck." She moans as I thrust harder into her, the stall rattled along and I wasn't sure how loud we were being but I didn't care one bit. "Just like that." She gasps as I push down on her lower stomach to help me find her g-spot better. I look over her shoulder, finding her mouth. She pulls me in by taking my bottom lip in between her teeth and I swallow her throaty moans.

She felt so good wrapped around me, she was like a warm embrace. I could feel her juices run down my shaft and down her legs as well. I felt her tighten around me the harder and faster my thrusts became. With my free hand I pull her hair back, our breaths syncing together. She looked up at me, her pupils overpowering any color in her eyes and I knew the belt around her neck and wrists would leave marks.

She opens her mouth for me and I muster some spit for her that she gladly takes and kisses me afterwards.

My nails dug into her hips, our skin lapped together hard time and time again and before I knew it, I was filling her up. I place some chaste kisses down her neck and remove myself, hearing her gasp and trying to catch her breath from what just happened.

"That was amazing." She breathes, turning around to face me, her hair was a mess and her neck contain red ligature marks from the leather of my belt. When I reach to touch them, she winced lightly. It was still raw.

"Are you okay?" I check in. "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"No," she grins and fixes her dress. "Give me a few moments to get presentable?" She asks and I nod as I exit the stall. I make sure I'm presentable as well and leave the bathroom. I walk back to our table.

"Harry?" I look towards the voice to see Mr. Marion, London's Fox Enterprises board of directors. "What are the odds of us having the same taste in restaurants as we do in business." He stands and I walk towards him. He spent years working with my father, basically started the company from scratch and has been a dear family friend for decades.

"I haven't seen you in a good while, Mr. Marion." I say as soon as we back away from each other. "How have you been, exactly?"

"Well, you know how it is to run a business." He waves me off and I nod. "Are you back permanently?"

"I'm just on a work trip, that is all." I correct him and he grimaces.

"You sure do make so many trips here for work," He says. "Why not relocate? I mean you're familiar, everyone here validates you."

"I am very validated back in Seattle, Mr. Marion."

"Son, just call me Tod. You know this." He scolds. It was so weird to me to call someone twelve years older than me by their name. I have known this man since the fine age of sixteen. When my father decided to take me under his wing since Bill showed no interest in remaining civil with him. He would bring me on work trips, often times missing my homeschool classes. "I'm just saying, things are much smoother here. The only thing that lacks at this branch is discipline. God knows Mark isn't supplying enough. He's too submitted into his own big head I'm surprised he could make it past the doors."