My new friend

After school was over I was trying to grab my bag and head to the school yard to get on my bus so I could have a place to sit but everyone else already thought of that plan...I didn't want to take the bus,I didn't want people to stare at me again it would be so awkward!! Till I saw Scott Tenorman walking towards me and I stood nervous and didn't move waiting for him to catch up next to me "hey I see you ride a bus to home too?" He asked me "yeah my dad or mom can't pick me up,because they work at the same job here so they aren't home much.." you replied "man that must suck." said Scott I looked away I already missed my two friends and I wanted to cry badly I wanted to go back to Arkansas,I went ahead to go to my bus,and I saw Scott walking towards my bus with me."why are you following me..?" I asked curiously "oh well I ride this bus to it goes to my street." he replied softly to y/n "oh ok.." I answered back to Scott then got on the bus behind Scott he sat down in his seat and put his bag in his lap,I looked around trying to find a seat to sit in Scott grabbed my arm and pulled me in his seat so the bus could get going to drop the children off at their houses,I slowly looked at Scott and blushed from embarrassment.It felt like everyone was watching me,and I covered my face with the palm of my hands I just wanted it to be my turn to get off.Scott saw how I was holding my head with my hands and he scoffed silently "don't make it a big deal you can sit with me on the bus these kids are all spoiled rich kids anyways.." Scott said with a angry tone in his voice,I looked at him worried and placed my hand next to his hand but he pulled his hand away.I didn't wanna get involved in something I shouldn't get involved in.It was finally my stop and I got off the bus quickly,and walked to my front door and opened it fast and went inside, I locked the bottom lock of the door,and plopped on my bed and cried wanting to die in a hole so bad.I slowly got back up and went downstairs to get my dinner ready for me so I can get to bed ready for another day in hell..I grabbed my dinner from the bottom shelf,and put in the microwave then heated it up,I then grabbed it out of the microwave,and grabbed a fork from the drawer where the silverware are and sat down at the table and started eating my food.After I got done I went upstairs again then went to the bathroom across my room,and grabbed my tooth brush to brush my teeth before I went to bed making sure every speck of food is out of my mouth before I went to bed.I walked out of the bathroom then to my room I got undressed,and into some comfy clothes that I loved,after a while I waited till I got tired enough and laid down to take a long night rest for a new day tomorrow....