Adopted by Phan

You decide that you would choose Dan and Phil. You felt a special connection with them when you met them in the hallway, and think you would be suited to them more.

"Dan and Phil." You say to Miss Dodger.

She goes out of the room for a few minutes and comes back in.

"Mr Howell and Mr Lester will pick you up at 4. Get packing." Miss Dodger says.

You laugh at the sound of them being called 'Mr'.

You smile, realising you were going to be adopted by Dan and Phil.

You would still love the other Youtubers, but you were going to be adopted by Phan!

"Ava!" you yell excitedly. After a few minutes, Ava bursts into the room. "What?"

"I'm getting adopted by Dan and Phil!" You yell. Ava's mouth falls into an 'O' shape.

"Really?" She says, or at least you think that's what she says.

You nod excitedly.

"Well, you know the other couple, the non-YouTubers?" Ava says. "Yeah." You say.

"Well... They want to adopt me!" You scream slightly and smile. Ava was getting adopted.

You were getting adopted.

*Time Skip till 4pm*

You had packed all of your belongings, said goodbye to all the others, exchanged Skype and phone numbers with Ava and now you are waiting patiently in the living room.

You couldn't believe that this morning you were sitting on the same couch, wondering if Dan and Phil wanting to adopt was a lie... And now you are being adopted by them!

You hear a doorbell ring and sit up straight, at attention. You see Dan and Phil enter the room, and they smile at you.

"We meet again." Dan says in a creepy voice and you laugh.

"Is there anymore paperwork to sign?" Phil asks Miss Dodger."No, though you will have to sign more in a few weeks." she answers.

Dan pulls a face and it takes everything for you to not burst out in laughter.

You all walk out to the taxi waiting, and Phil opens the back door and stands to the side to let you through. You let Dan take your luggage (even though there isn't that

You curtsy slightly towards him before you clamber into the car; Dan and Phil getting in behind you.

"Where to, sirs?" The taxi driver asks Dan and Phil as we shut the door behind us.

Dan tells the taxi driver the address of their apartment, and with a screech of tyres, the orphanage is behind you.

Dan sneakily takes his phone out and starts browsing Tumblr.

"Dan!" Phil exclaims, shaking his head. "We've just adopted a child and you are browsing smutty fanfics and horrific gif edits?" He says. "Why don't you socialise?"

Dan looked like he had been shot by a bullet.

"Socialise?" he said slowly, followed by a few seconds of silence. "What is this 'socialise' you speak of?"

You start to smile, causing Phil to start to smile... Causing all three of you to burst out laughing... The whole way to the apartment.

When the taxi pulls up outside the apartment block, you settle down.

"That wasn't even that funny!" Dan smiles as Phil thanks the driver and you lift your luggage from the car.

"Well, we still had a good laugh!" You say as the taxi drives away and you head together up to your new apartment.

You realise that you are with Dan and Phil... And you were joking around and talking like you had been friends with them forever.

You had a feeling you had made the right choice.

The stairs weren't too bad, as you were pretty fit, but the luggage you carried kept getting stuck on the stairs, which was annoying.

Once you finally got up to the apartment, Dan unlocked the door.

As the door opened, you recognise the room straight away.

That's when your inner fangirl comes out.

"Wow." Is all you manage.

Dan and Phil grin at you, and you head inside.

You catch glimpses of places where previous videos have been filmed; the kitchen, Dan's bedroom, Phil's bedroom...

"This is so cool." You exclaim.

"We were planning on clearing out a spare room for you. But we can't do that tonight. Do you want to sleep on the sofa?" Dan says apologetically.

"Yeah, that's fine." You say.

"Ok. But what are we going to do about dinner?" Phil asks.

"Takeout or home-cooked. I can do either." Dan says with a shrug.

"Though I don't suggest you try Dan's cooking." Phil whispers to you with a wink.

If you think you should get takeout, go to "Phan: Takeout" chapter.

If you think Dan's cooking won't be that bad, go to "Phan: Dan's Cooking" chapter.

THESE CHAPTERS WILL BE UP SOON! ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN THEY ARE UP :D

-PS, I wanted to add that this book will not be updated often. Because there are 3 different branches, it takes a long time to write. Please don't expect this to be updated every week or fortnight.

Also, author's note, I'm sorry I haven't been updating very often... :( 

 I'll try harder to write more. 

Thanks,

MissPolarGirl