Adopted by Zalfie

It was a hard decision, but you decide to choose Zoe and Alfie. You loved their personality and think you will get on great together.

You tell Miss Dodger your decision and she walks off. You laugh, shocked. Laying back on your bed, you hear quiet footsteps come in.

It's Ava. She catches sight of you and climbs the ladder up to your bed.

"Did you get adopted?" she asks me.

You nod. "By Alfie and Zoe."

Ava smiles. "I did too. By that other couple, not the Youtubers. They seem nice enough."

"Great!" You say. "But you know that means that we have to leave each other."

Ava nods sadly. "I can get Skype... and Twitter! Then we can still keep in contact with each other."

"Ok." You say to her and you give her a quick hug.

"We both better get packing then!" Ava squeals in an excited voice.

*Time Skip*

After you are packed and have said goodbye to the rest of the kids, you sit quietly on the sofa, scrolling quietly through your Twitter notifications. You see that Zoe retweeted a post Alfie tweeted:
"@zozeebo and I have some very very VERY exciting news! And no, Zoe is not pregnant :D"
You grin happily. You are the very exciting news! You retweet it and then tweet a message of your own to your small group of followers.

"Something VERY VERY big is happening... #lifechanging ;)"

You press the 'off' button on your phone and slip it in your bag you are taking. You take personal memories of your first family, clothes and your laptop.

You hear a doorbell ring, and hear Zoe and Alfie enter after Miss Dodger answers the door.

You see, from the corner of your eye, Ava running up to hug you goodbye.

"Don't worry." You say, smiling. "You can email me your Twitter and Skype when you sign up!"

Ava nods sadly, coming out of the hug. "I'll set them up as soon as you go!" She says, and after one last hug, Alfie and Zoe approach you.

"Hello again!" Zoe says. "Are you ready to go?"

You nod slowly; Alfie takes your bag, and you follow happily behind Alfie and Zoe as they lead you to the car.

"Would you like to sit in the front or the back?" Alfie asks.

"The back is fine." You say, shrugging your shoulders.

Alfie places your bag in the boot and then opens the back door of the car for you. You climb in and click in your seatbelt; Alfie closes the door behind you. He climbs in the front passenger seat and Zoe gets in the drivers seat.

"You still haven't gotten your drivers licence yet, have you Alfie?" you say smiling.

"Oh, do you watch our videos?" Zoe asks.

Realising what you'd said, you cover your mouth. You intended not to mention that you watched them, and wanted to act like they were a normal adoption couple, but there was no going back now.

"Yeah, I do." You say, nervously.

"Well, at least then you know a bit about us, and we're not complete strangers!" Zoe says positively.

You grin. They didn't care that you already knew their true identity, about how they were YouTubers.

You drive for a long time, listening to music, watching YouTube and reading books.

You soon reach the sunny town of Brighton.

"Do you want to just get some pizza?" Zoe asks me as we turn into the driveway. "Unless you don't like pizza." she quickly says.

"Yeah, pizza's great." You say, getting out of the car and shutting the door behind you.

You all walk up to the front door; Alfie unlocking it.

You walk inside and recognise everything: you know where everything is from the kitchen to the spare bedroom.

"So cool..." You murmur to yourself. You were actually in the 'Zalfie pad'.

Zoe gets on the phone to the pizza place, and Alfie turns to me.

"Your bedroom is the spare bedroom, but we decided to let you decide what you want in there. It's pretty bare for now, but on the weekend we can decorate it. Also, we have to think about school."

School. You have never really been to school. You have been homeschooled all your life since your parents had the accident.

"You don't have to start this week or next week. But I just thought I'd remind you, as it's a big decision." Alfie continues.

"Thanks, Alfie." You smile.

You feel a wet lick on your shin. Looking down, you see Nala the little black pug. You bend down and pat her and Nala jumps and yips excitedly.

You laugh as Nala runs crazy around the house.

The pizza arrives as Alfie shows you around.

Zoe sets it out on the dining table, and you all sit down. You eat, laugh and chat, before sitting down to watch TV. Alfie puts some icecream in a bowl each and hands you a bowl of icecream with a small teaspoon.

It's almost like your old family.

Next chapter of Adopted By will be called Zalfie: Settling In.

THESE CHAPTERS WILL BE UP SOON! ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN THEY ARE UP :D

-PS, I wanted to add that this book will not be updated often. Because there are 3 different branches, it takes a long time to write. Please don't expect this to be updated every week or fortnight.

Also, author's note, I'm sorry I haven't been updating very often... :(

 I'll try harder to write more. 

Thanks,

MissPolarGirl