"Why would he lie?" I frowned.

"Maybe to protect whoever 'she' is." Niall shrugged.

My expression dropped as it dawned on me. I knew exactly who 'she' was.

"Zara." My voice quivered. Niall's eyes went wide. He opened his mouth as if he was about to say something when I stopped him. "Call Harry. Now." I ordered.

"What about Dani?" He pulled out his phone.

"I don't know." I walked to the bedroom door. "You two can figure it out."

I disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Niall to make the call. I had a lot to think about, and personally, I couldn't do that while wearing a skin tight black dress. Some girls work better in pajamas, I was one of those girls. I stripped down to nothing, then opened my closet to look for clothes. I was then scared out of my skin when the door opened.

"Hey!" I cried.

"Sorry!" Niall staggered back with wide eyes. "I- uh... sorry!"

He didn't leave though, his eyes stayed fixated on my body as he held the phone up to his ear. I assumed it was ringing, and he was calling Harry. His gaze traced my figure slowly. He was distracted.

"Niall." I hissed, snapping him out of his fantasy. "Shoo." I waved him away.

"Right." He nodded quickly, backing out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Eventually, I found one of Niall's sweatshirts and a pair of fleece snowflake pajama pants. I pulled them on and felt much more comfortable to process what had happened. I walked over to my nightstand and pulled out my laptop. It was a police-issued laptop that I'd been provided before I'd left the precinct for the first time back in April. You could only unlock it by giving a fingerprint and a retina scan. Nobody could get into this computer but me. Not even Niall could see what I kept on it.

I had been taking notes on everything that has happened in the past nine months. Every little detail, every important fact about each person I interacted with on this case. I remembered everything anyone had ever told me. I logged in to my documents and scrolled down until I found what I needed. My suspicions were correct. Everything fell exactly into place.

Niall came into the bedroom moments later with the phone in his hand.

"He'll be here right away."

In the time we were waiting, I prayed that Harry wasn't drunk. Niall assured me that he wasn't, but I think Niall has a tolerance to Harry's lack of tolerance. When Harry did eventually show up, he brought a friend with him.

"I told you not to contact him!" I looked at Niall when I saw the masked figure.

"I'm sorry." He replied sheepishly. He knew he'd gone against my orders by contacting Gorilla, but he didn't seem too apologetic.

"I know it's hard to trust me Arabella, but I promise you I'm on your side." Gorilla said to me. He was covered by sunglasses, a baseball cap, and a bandana around the lower half of his face.

"If you really wanted me to trust you, you'd tell me who you are beneath that ridiculous disguise." I scowled.

"It would only cause you more trouble if I did." He replied simply. "But I swear on my life that I am with you."

My jaw clenched. I had no other options.

"Don't call me Arabella." I said coldly. "I am Detective Carter within these walls."

"Sheesh." Harry muttered as I turned and walked to the small table by the window.

I heard someone smack Harry, I'm not sure where, but I knew it was Niall, and I silently thanked him for it.