Worried. ||Phase 2||

Snip from Phase 2, chapter: "Survivors".

After being overrun and forced to go on the run again Anna and Fynn get trapped in a warehouse; Surrounded by the monsters outside.

_______________________________________

Annas Pov:

BAM

BAM

BAM

Fynn hit the warehouse door, it was jammed.

"Fynn it's stuck, that's not gonna help." I tried to tell her.

WHAM!

Fynn slammed her whole body into the metal door.

she isn't fucking listening to me.

I could hear something Shuffling around on the other side of that door; something outside.

Fynn went to kick the door with their big metal boot.

The shuffling was getting louder or closer. It could be one of them..

"Fynn wait! There's something on the other side." I grabbed their shoulder.

Fynn back off from the door,"Don't touch me." They pushed my hand off her shoulder.

Fynn grabbed his radio from his hip and turned it out.

"Ozy? Ozy can you hear me?" They spoke into the radio.

Nothing but static. We can't reach the others.

"Damn," she turned the radio off and put it back in it's place and looked over to a nearby window.

"What the fuck." Fynn said in a panic as he walked over to the window.

I looked over to see what he was seeing. I looked out the window in disbelief.

What the fuck was right.

"Holy...Shit.." I gawked at the sea of monsters outside, heading straight for the warehouse.

"What are they doing?!" I asked Fynn in a panic.

"I dont fucking know! We gotta get out of here!" She shouted.

They where defiantly panicking more.

"and go where?!?!?!" I unintentionally shouted at him.

"IM FIGURING IT OUT-" Fynn shouted at me before we heard a loud bang.

The monsters outside, they where banging at the window, Then the banging surrounded the warehouse.

Fynn grabbed my shoulders and pushed me towards the stairs,"UPSTAIRS NOW!" Fynn ordered.

We both dashed up stairs we heard the sound. The sound of a monster Screeching echoed through the warehouse. We both stopped and looked down the stairs. We could hear each others heartbeats.

Fynn turned back to me, pushing me upstairs and into a room. He shoved me into a dark room and closed the door. I turned my flashlight on. Looks like a old office. Fynn grabbed the old wooden office desk the pushed it infront of the door. The growling and screeching of the monsters filled the hallways outside the door. Fynn and I backed away from the door. They covered their mouth. I looked around the room for a way out.

We where both shook by the sound of a bang at the door.

"We can't just sit here-" I started before he cut me off with a hush.

The banging at the door started.

Fynn backed away further from the door their chest moving rapidly. We both started to looked around with our flashlights.