You apologize releasing him from your tight grip, you sat on the ground with your hands going through your head, confused on the problem ahead.

Deimos looked at you in a sad look, feeling guilty of his obnoxiousness causing you to release that anger.

Deimos plopped down beside you and embrace you in a hug. You were startled by his action, but warm tear started streaming down in your face.

(y/n): am I a pain in the ass to all of you?

Deimos: what makes you said that?

(Y/n): because of me we're stuck here. Because of me you got impaled.

Deimos: i'm not blaming for you tho… nor everyone. Your one of us now and we work to solve problems together…. please dont be like that.

(y/n): it doesn't work that way… It's stressing me out that I dragged you to my problem and now your the one thar needs help, I feel guilty whenever I just stay here and wait some magic happened…

You said averting your head against him in guilt. Deimos let out a sigh and sat beside you a good minutes had passed before someone talked.

Deimos: can I ask you… a question?

(y/n): hm?

Deimos: what is it like to live in your world?

(y/n): what makes you ask like that?

Deimos: I dunno… just curious I guess… Is it different from here?

(Y/n): well if i'm gonna compare it to this world, no offense but I still prefer my world.

Deimos: even though you always say that you hate everyone there especially your parents?

(y/n): the whole word 'is' great, not the people itself.

You both chuckled on how you respond to his rebut, it has been months since you've been in this world, honestly, you kinda miss your world since it lacks a lot of things that the current world may have, such as your (f/f), malls, beaches and other things you can do leisure activities. In here, everything is different, there are no malls, parks… well it's few but most of them gone, presumambly from the apocalyptic thing and chaos. Also, Killing is the only thing that is what you can consider as 'leisure'.

You came into a thought.

do you really hate your real world? 

(y/n): does this world… been like this since then?

Deimos: I don't know I wasn't created that time but I think Doc said, yeah it's very different back then, He even told us that Hank used to play volleyball alot and said that it's his favorite pastime.

You awed on the sudden information.

(y/n): really, that Cold blooded guy Loves to play a non killing game??

Deimos: well it's what Doc said.

(y/n): well good for him, hope he can finally go back playing rather than killing, its a good thing to relief stress you know.

Deimos: yeah…

..

..

..

Deimos: I wish I could experience that.

Deimos said muttering the last words, you glanced at him, he stared at his leg with a hint of jelousy in his eyes.