"Oh look at you, I take it may have stolen something else other than a kiss, hehe~"

Filimena held onto the rail, deeply stunned, but also really happy, she couldn't believe this happened, all he anxiety she had are now gone, her feeling of worries and fears suddenly vanished within a brief moment.

"You doing okay there?"

He smiled, holding onto her, Filimena didn't answer, still distracted from this feeling she had, she also quivers.

"..I-I'm Fine.."

The two of them stayed at the bridge for a while, they hugged each other, knowing that their feelings were revealed, Filimena finally got the chance after all, hiding away for so long, she lost all the emotions that she fears about, and took the courage to step up and do it, she was so happy Asmodeus accepts her, it surprised her, that she never thinks he'll ever say yes, Asmodeus felt pleased for the love spirit, he knew that he can't just love her like any other romantic couple scenario, but he'll indeed give you everything she needs, and make her feel special, giving her the true desire she's been wanting for him, he loves her dearly, even both from a friend, to now a future partner, he doesn't know what he's going to do with her, since both unsealed their feelings, but for now, all they needed was each other, at the bridge, where the river flows, and the gentle breeze blowing.

~One Year Ago~

Asmodeus and Filimena were sitting on the table at the balcony in a local restaurant, the two of them were staring at the moonlight sky, after finishing their supper. Filimena enjoyed the sight, and so did Asmodeus, the music was playing in the background, making the moment more relaxing, Filimena looks at him.

"Beautiful, Isn't it Ozzie?"

Asmodeus smirks, and tilts his hat.

"Yeah, It sure is, even for you at least."

"Hehe."

Filimena laughed, she looks at him, blushed, she has her hands together, still looking back and forth at him, like if she's going to be say something, but she feels too nervous to answer, it was silence, and Filimena regains her awkwardness to speak up.

"Hey, Ozzie, There's something I want to ask you."

"Yes? What is it?"

Filimena straightens her hair, still looking at him, blushing.

"Well..I've been wanting to ask about something, and I feel it's really important you should hear it."

Asmodeus turns his head to her.

"Well, tell me then."

"Uhh..Well, It's been in my mind lately, and...I was wondering If...Maybe Uhh..What do you think would happen in the future, are you pretty much optimistic, or pessimistic of what new events are coming?"

Asmodeus thinks about it, and was silent, then spoke up.

"I am, kinda in between both, Not sure what there might be later in the future, I feel maybe it could be something exciting, or something completely stupid, but whatever I want for there to be in the future, It'll sure be awesome, at least do hope so, why? Are you looking forward for something?"

Filimena blushed.

"Uhh..Well, Yeah for sure, It's just..I'm not so sure what I am looking forward honestly, I think I'll just have to wait, until it's the best time to do so."

"Hm, Seems like you do have something in mind, Fili, You know you can tell me anything, It's okay to just spill it out."

"No, Really, It's okay, It's just nothing, It's probably something..Not too exciting, but, I appreciate it."

"Well, Alright then, if you say so, Now how about some dessert, I'll order something special for the both of us."

Filimena smiled, as both of them rearranged their seats back to face each other.

"S-Sure, You do that, Make sure it has strawberries, because I've been craving for those."

Asmodeus nods, smirked as he calls out for the waiter, Filimena stared at him, deeply, while holding her hands together, blushed, still keeping quiet, she held onto her chest, felt her heart beating, she closed her eyes, She thinks to herself.

"Someday, I must tell him.."