ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽

Start from the beginning

Forty five minutes later, he pulled into the guarded underground garage, the security guards closing the gates immediately as Andy drove through, pulling into his parking spot. Addison stirred in the passenger seat, rolling her head to sleepily look at Andy, his hand cupping her left cheek as his head rested against the seat, eyes staying locked on her. "Hi baby," she giggled sleepily, her eyes fluttering closed at his gentle touch, before opening again to look up at him, "you look upset, what's wrong?" She asked, sitting up slowly to take his hand that was on her cheek, locking their palms together quickly, kissing his fingertips. "You keep getting put into danger because of me. I just wanted us to have a good life, maybe I played the cards wrong." Andy whispered, his eyes shutting as he let out a shaky breath. "Hey, no, look at me." Addison whispered, reaching over with her left hand to cup his cheek, rolling his head towards her. "You didn't cause this, any of this. Laurie did this to me." She whispered, leaning forward so their foreheads touched. "I love you so much kitten. It should've always been you." He whispered, noses bumping against each other slowly. "I love you too."

He knew she was right, as a Boss he had yet to step on anyones toes, the only one caused by him in the slightest was Matthew, but he made sure to take care of that issue as soon as he could. The only one who was putting Addison in constant danger was the woman who called herself Addison's sister. Laurie had a single goal, and that was to ruin Addison's life, because she was so jealous of her little sister. "Do you remember the day I first approached you?" Andy whispered, pulling Addison over the center console, her legs on either side of his thighs as she settled into his lap, arms dropped loosely around his neck. "Mhm, I thought you were so handsome, but I thought I never stood a chance, especially when Laurie stepped in." Addison smiled, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, his eyes shutting as he pressed his forehead against her chest. "I always wanted you, and for eighteen years I watched you from across the room, commanding everyones attention, now I have you, and I'm so scared of you leaving me." He whispered, eyes closing as she placed her chin on the top of his head. "I'm not going to leave you Andy, I've been in love with you since I was eighteen."

Andy smiled, swiftly opening up the door of the car, stepping into the frigid air as Addison squealed, her legs wrapping around his hips as she locked her arms around his neck. "I need you kitten please." Andy murmured, nipping at her exposed skin, a breathy sigh leaving her lips as she tightened her grip. "I need to shower first baby." She whispered, looking down at him while he sucked at the skin exposed on her chest, the elevator door shutting when he leaned her against the cool metal of the elevator, her back arching into him to try and get away from the chill of the elevator wall. "Let me shower with you." He murmured against her skin, biting at the flesh before running his tongue over the marks when she let out moans. "Please." She mumbled, fingers sliding into his fluffy hair, tugging at the root, a moan leaving his lips. He smirked, kissing his way up her skin, relishing in the way her body turned to putty in his hands, finally reaching her lips as she panted, lust blown eyes meeting his before she was pulling him into a heated kiss. Teeth clashing as his tongue slid over hers, battling for dominance she was so willing to give to him. He let her fight for a moment, before reaching up for her shoulder, pulling the strap of her dress down, fingers moving to grab her breast gently, a moan leaving her lips when she let her fight subside, completely submitting to him. "Please Andy, please." She begged, unsure of what she was even begging for.

The elevator doors opened into the massive penthouse, Andy moving expertly through the apartment, lips never leaving each other, as he set her on the counter of the bathroom finally disconnecting their lips, his thumb trailing along the expanse of her bottom lip. "Strip." Andy commanded, completely stepping away from her as he walked into the massive shower, turning the water on to the hottest setting, steam filling the air instantly. Addison stepped off the counter, pulling the dress off her body, allowing it to pool at her feet, stepping out before shimmying out of her lace panties, the lace bra following suit. Andy turned around, watching as she raised her head from where it was looking to the floor, meeting Andy's hungry gaze. He stalked over to her, like a lion who found his prey, hands aimlessly reaching out to feel her soft skin. He stopped inches from her, a hand trailing up her side, memorizing every curve, every scar, every goosebump that appeared in the wake of his hand. "My beautiful Mariposa." Andy whispered, catching her lips again, a passionate kiss being shared as her body pressed against his clothing covered one. "Set her free." He murmured, stepping back to allow her into the shower.