You looked at the female shopkeeper once more. "Looks like I'll be going now. Remember, I'm just a call away!" you waved at her before jogged towards Mirabel.

"Tell her!" the shopkeeper yelled.

You turned for a second and shrugged your shoulder before continuing rushing towards Mirabel. The kids who's with Mirabel had walked away since their parents called them back home. You huffed when you reached her.

"Hey, busy day?" she asked you.

You rolled your shoulder, trying to crack it. "Not as busy as before. How 'bout you? Any news?" you asked back.

"Still none. I wonder if they don't ask me to help because I'm giftless," she wondered.

You shrugged. "I'm giftless and busy as ever," you answered.

She fixed her spectacles on her nose bridge. "Maybe they just feel bad for me."

You shouldered her shoulder gently, making you locked eyes again. You smiled. "Don't let that bother you. If you want some jobs, I can give you some. Less load on my shoulder," you suggested.

She smiled at your generosity. "Thanks. But, I think I'm going to find them myself. I don't want to lessen your income because of me."

You shrugged. "Well, if you insist."

"Want some lunch at my house? I've made some empanadas," she started walking.

You walked beside her, holding your stomach. "I've always loved your cookings," you told. "You'll make a great wife, y'know?" you said.

Mirabel smiled at your compliment. "Thanks, it's all natural," she bragged.

"So, what're we doing this weekend?" you asked her as the both of you entered Casita. Casita waved at you which you waved back at it.

Mirabel led you towards the kitchen. She grabbed the plate full of empadanas which she hid from Camilo and slid it towards you. You grabbed one and ate it. "I'm not sure. Anything in mind?" she asked back, biting one.

"Spin the Bottle?" you suggested, biting another.

"Sure, how do you play it?" she asked.

"Well, we need an empty bottle, any kind. Then, we spin it till it stops. If the bottle lands on you, then you need to confess a secret you've never told anyone. How's that sound?"

"Sounds fun! Sounds easy," she shrugged her shoulders.

"It is. But, you can't back away," you pointed your half empanadas at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Please. I'm not you. I don't back out."

"Easier said than done," you smirked.

Camilo walked in the kitchen. His eyes widened instantly when he saw empanadas sitting on the counter. Quickly, he grabbed one and feast on it. Mirabel sighed, at least she hid this long from him.

"Are you guys dating yet?" he asked with mouth full.

"No," both of you answered in unison, already used to the questions.

"Why not? You guys make a great couple," he bit another. "And the foods tastes really good," he complimented, grabbing another. "(Y/N), if you don't want to date Mirabel, then how 'bout my sister? She listens well~"

"Heard that," Dolores came into the scene, leaning on the kitchen window. "Plus, I already have a boyfriend."

Camilo shrugged. "There's always polimory relationship. I'm sure Mariano won't mind," he casually said, grabbing another from the plate.