Chapter 4

Nico and you walked to Chaira's room wich was a hallway above you and Nico "Chaira, open" you said while knocking on her door "she's not answering" you said to Nico "yes I hear and see that" he said sarcastically "Chaira, open!!!" you said again "you try!" you told Nico "sure" he said and you got back and he got closer to the door "Chaira, open the door please" he said and there was still no answer "CHAIRA OPEN THE DOOR!" he yelled and then you 2 heard footsteps and the door opened  "Chaira" you said while getting in the room with Nico "what?" She said really confused "didn't you hear us?" Nico said "no I was in the shower!" She said and pointed at herself "oh yes I see" and you looked at Nico feeling kinda guilty. "Okay well get dressed fast cause we are going to the city!" You said "okay just wait 10 minutes" Chaira said and went back in the bathroom to get ready.

Chaira went to the bathroom to put on clothes and do a little bit make up, Chaira is not really the type to put on much make up and put on some fun clothes for a night out, that's why we are not really the type to move in with each other because out lives are so different  but she's still my best friend.

*After some minutes*

"I'm finished" Chaira said while walking out of the bathroom with jeans on and a sweater "Chaira are you kidding?" I said and looked at Nico who was agreeing with my as I saw from his face "what?" She asked "sorry to say this but you look horrible for a night out, you are so very underdressed" you said and grabbed her to the bathroom "look you need to wear this" you said "okay but isn't it too slutty?" Chaira asked "a little bit but we are in New York we need to celebrate!!" You said and got happy

You are wearing this outfit

And Chaira was wearing this outfit that you made her wear

"Oh My God, Chaira you look so hot!" you said and got shocked and happy because of how pretty she looked "you think?" she said a little insecure "Chaira you look fucking amazing come on and let's go" you said and walked out of the bathroom "Nico l...

"Oh My God, Chaira you look so hot!" you said and got shocked and happy because of how pretty she looked "you think?" she said a little insecure "Chaira you look fucking amazing come on and let's go" you said and walked out of the bathroom "Nico look at her" you said happily "damn Chaira you look hot" he said while checking her out "see I told you!!" you said "thank you both!" Chaira said getting a little less insecure "come on guys I wanna party" you said and you went to find a club.

*After some time looking for a club*

"Look here is a cool club" Nico said "yes let's go in" Chaira said and you all walked in the club, in the club were a lot of people and the music was very loud so I almost couldn't hear my own thoughts "guys I am going to go to the dance floor" Chaira said "okay byee" Nico and I said to her "do you want to dance?" You asked Nico "yes sure" he said and you grabbed his hand and pulled him on the dance floor, the music was loud but really good, you danced for about 30 minutes and then you got a bit tired "Nico?" you said but he didn't answer probably because the music and the other people that were loud "NICO" you said again kinda yelling to make him hear you "YES?" He yelled back now hearing you "I am kinda tired" you said "oh okay" he said and stopped dancing "can we go outside?" You asked "yes of course let's go" he said while grabbing your hand and you went outside. "I'm sorry I just don't really feel good" you said and sat down at a bench "it's okay, no worries can I do something for you?" he asked sitting down next to you "no not really just being here is perfect" you said and put your head on his shoulder "okay" he said and stroked my hair. He knew that i loved when he would touch my hair, so it made me very happy to see that he was really trying to help me and make me feel better.

After a couple of minutes you 2 went back inside the club "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" you said and walked to the bathroom.

•Ludo's pov•
I walked in the bathroom and there were a lot of people in the room. The room smelled like sex, weed and alcohol "oh my" I said quietly so no one could hear me and I walked in the toilet. When I was done I got out and washed my hands, there was one girl looking at me "she is really pretty but why is she staring at me?" I said in my head "I need to talk to her or get out of here" I said again to myself and I saw her walking towards me "hey" she said and got a big smile on her face "hey" I said back also getting a smile on my face "wanna dance?" She asked "yes sure" I said and she grabbed my hand and we ran to the dance floor, the song 'heartbeat - childish Gambino' came on "I love this song" she said "for real? Me too!" I said and we danced on the song together. When the song was finished she grabbed my hand and we went to room in the back because we wanted to take pictures and talk, it was like a bathroom but really small. The vine was really cool tho in the room "what's your name?" I asked cause we both didn't say anything but only laughed "Bella, what is yours?" she said and asked "Ludovica but you can call me Ludo" I said "okay Ludo, come on lets take pictures" she said and i grabbed my phone and we made such pretty pictures. When we were done making pictures Bella grabbed my hand to hand me a piece of paper and before she left she gave me a kiss on my cheek "bye Ludo" she said and left "bye Bella" i said while watching her leave the room, when I looked at the piece of paper Bella gave me I saw a number on it and put it in my bra so I wouldn't forget it and went back to look for Nico.

_________________________________

Word count: 1086