I was an accident?

I felt numb at first. Then the pain started to slowly come forth. It hurt. BAD. I groaned in pain.

"Sarina? Can you hear me?" Cal. Always the protector. I tried to nod but it hurt my face.

"Can you open your eyes?" Blake. It is good to hear his voice. I slowly opened my eyes. Well you can't really call it opening. One opened and the other opened part way painfully. It wouldn't open all the way. I bet I look like crap. I groaned again.

"Are you in pain? Do you need some medicine" Cal sounded odd.  Not like his normal self.

I shook my head "I probably look horrible." my voice sounded icky.

  "Thats impossible." Blake whispered.

  "Sap." my brother mummbled.

  "I don't care as long as she is happy."

  "Big sap." I let a small smile creep across my face as he laughed at my comment.

  "Dont lie you know you know you like it." Blake said through his laughter

  "Not sure she does." Cal chuckled.

  "Look who's awake!" The mob boss came in a smile on his face. Two big guys following. I closed both my eyes.

"Look mob dude we just wanna go home." Blake said still looking at me.

"You are more than welcome to leave Blake but only you." I watched as  he talked and he really didn't seem like the father type. I could see how if he really was our dad Cal was just a mistake but how could I be his kid too? Why would he come come back?

"Why can't we all just go home?" Cal asked.

"Some of my enemies have found out about you two and they will most likely come for you to get back at me. It is my job to protect you." He looked really serioius.

"You aren't our dad your just the sperm donor so you have no obligation to us you can just go." Cal was scowling at him.

"How did they find out about us?" I mumbled

"I have no idea, buit it is my job to protect you and thats what I intend to do." His voice was kind of  choked up. Did he care? what a sap of a mob boss.

"You call this protecting us?" Cal screamed pointing at me "I sure as hell don't. MY little sister is in a frickin hospital because of you, not some other mob asshole. We were better off without you obviously."

"That man will be punished i promise you."

"What is your name for real?" I asked

"James."

"James what?"

"James Tanner." 

"Thats our last name." Cal stated.

"No dur stupid." Blake laughed.

"How do you have our last name?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Your mother and I married secretly but we had to divorce when Cal was born. She kept my last name."

"How did you have me?" I looked at Cal he seemed distant.

"I still visited Cal and your mother and we still had a relationship and well you were a little unexpected sweetie."