Sarina and Blake

I felt faint. Isn't there suppose to be a whole process before the question is asked? I am pretty sure there is.

"Huh?" I asked incredulously. He must be joking. Goodness he looks cute in his gym clothes. Ugh mind outta the gutter! 

He kissed my cheek "Please?" Woah. Did he just? I will faint. I could get use to it though.

  Liza was yelling at me to hurry up and come to her. Cal was walking towards us and he was walking fast. Oh my brain feels so slow. 

  Blake sighed "Go ahead." I started to leave and Cal passed me rushing to Blake, I got to Liza fast. I can't just not say anything!  She tried to say something but I cut her off yelling at Blake from across the gym. Please don't sound stupid.

I felt bold "Hey Blake?"

"Ya?" He yelled back. Here I go. Sound cool Sarina sound cool. 

"Yes. But you tell him." His whole face lit up. I think it worked. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Cal yelled at me. Well he sounds anything but pleased.

  OMG I had a boyfriend. I never thought I would have one. And he was running towards me. Cal following a little behind. I thought Blake was going to run me into the wall but no. He stopped and grabbed my face gently and French kissed me. Holy crap! I have never kissed someone like this. I hope I'm not sucking at it, no pun intended.  I could see Cal out of my peripherals and he looked mad. That was a bit of an understatement. I should probably have closed my eyes.

  "Good, cause I've waited a long time." he whispered. I smiled and blushed and he laughed. Oh my. I really hope I don't look dumb. He is so sweet! Ok calm down. I had only kissed a boy once before not including Blake's amazing kiss. He backed up a little and smiled at Cal. Cal was totally frowning. Ya Cal isn't going to be happy.

  "Hey big shots! Get your asses on the track and do the laps like the rest of your class." Coach Veronda yelled. He was Blake and Cal's teacher for p.e. He scared me big time.

  The whole time I was doing my workout I had my head in the clouds. There must be something up for all this good stuff to be happening. It's like one big circle and I'm a little scared of the bad stuff that will happen for all the good stuff that has happened. I hope no one dies. I watched Liza a lot. She had a constant smile and a little more bounce in her step as she worked out next to me.

  Later we had races with all the p.e. classes. I am a awesome runner. But in class I didn't show it, I don't like the attention. Cal had seen me jog but never all out run. Coach Veronda picked me and Cal to run a quick 200 meter. He thought putting sibilings against eachother was entertaining. I think it's just dumb. 

 Cal smiled "You win this race and I accept you dating my bestfeiend. You lose you break up." Well he is cocky. Blake knew Cal was fast but no one and I mean no one knew how fast I could go. I feel good now.

"Thats so stupid and petty Cal." Blake remarked. 

"Deal." I smiled.

"What?" Blake asked defeatedly. I kinda like that he would be sad if I lost.

I blushed "Don't worry I won't lose."

  Cal and I got ready. Cal looked smug. What a little bastard. "On your marks, get set, GO!" Coach Veronda yelled.

I took off matching Cal's pace.  As we got close to the end he full out sprinted. It looked like I was left behind in the dust. I heard Blake screaming out cuss words. I picked up my pace to full speed and ran past Cal. In no time I was crossing the finish line first. I stopped trying to catch my breath. Blake was now jumping and cheering about his girl being bad ass, I smiled at the comment. Cal stood mouth agape totally surprised.