Turning the corner

DING DOOOOONNNGGGG. I jolted up out of bed. I ran into my door and fell to the floor. I stood up quickly and opened my door. I ran down the hall and to the front door. I flung it open. Liza. Dammit.

"Hi?" I didn't tell her where I lived. We never hung out outside of school.

"Hey what's with the big fat red mark on your face?" She asked smiling.

"I'll just go get Cal." I muttered closing the door. I ran back to Cal's room. I had never had to get Cal so I didn't know what to do. I knocked lightly.

"Yeah baby?" Blake yelled out. I stuck my head into the room. "What happen to your face?" He got up and opened the door pulling me close to him. "Dang what happen?" he looked into my eyes.

"I ugh ran into my door." I mummbled. Cal started to laugh. I glared at him. " You have someone at the door so...." Cal shot up pushing through me an Blake as he ran towards the front door.

"Who is at the door?" Blake asked looking at my forehead again.

"Liza." I pulled away from Blake and walked towards my room.

"Hey!" Blake said following me. "What are you doing?"

"Going to my room. I have lots of stuff to do so." I said not turning around.

"Oh well can I help?" Blake asked grabbing my hips and pulling me back so his chest was pressed against my back. His lips ghosted over my neck. My brain scrambled. 

"Ugh I ugh I need to ugh gooooooooddddddddnesssssssss" Blake chuckled against my skin.

"That a yes?" he turned me around. I shook my head.

"Homework lots so I'm just gonna go do that." I said pulling back. He pouted at me. "It will be boring."

"I have homework so how about we do it in the living room?" he asked backing me up against the wall. I nodded. "Ok I'll meet you there." His smile was that of a victory. I went into my room and got my backpack. As I walked into the living room I heard Cal talking to Liza. They were flirting. Blake was on the ground writing on a piece of paper.

He patted the ground next to him not once looking up. I sat next to him and started my homework. About an hour of silence I looked up at Blake, he was staring.

"What?"

"I can't hear them talking." he nodded his head toward the entry way. "Go see what they are doing." I shook my head. "How about we go get a snack then?" I knew what he was doing to get to the kitchen you had to go through the entry way.

"Fine." We got up and Blake grabbed my hand pulling me towards the entry way. We went through the doorway and saw Cal had Liza pressed up against the wall with his tounge down her throat.

"Dang." Blake said. Cal jumped away from Liza looking anywhere but at us. Liza looked embarrassed.

"Cal you have lip gloss on your face." I stage whispered. He rubbed at his face as Blake pulled me into the kitchen. "Are you happy now?" I asked Blake. He smiled and nodded.

"What do you want?" he looked at me.

"I thought since it was my house I should ask." I responded.

"Nah ill make you something." he pulled out sandwhich ingredients. "How do you like your sandwhich?"

"I don't care." I sat at the table. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a phone number I didn't recognize. "Hello?" I answered. Blake turned to me mouthing who. Cal walked in with Liza right behind him.

"Is this Sarina?" a man asked.

"Yes it is may I ask who is calling?"

"You can ask but I'm not answering. So I was wondering if you have a brother named Cal?"